chapter nine.

[gasp.mp3] Ness looked at Porky and slanted his eyes to look angry. Poo saw Ness slant his eyes and smacked the back of his head because he took offense to it. "Well, well, well..." said Porky while Ness and Ghost Jeff and Paula and Poo stared at him. "Well, well, well, well, well, well, well..." Porky said again. Ness and Ghost Jeff and Paula and Poo stared. "Well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well...." Porky said once again. Ness and Ghost Jeff and Paula and Poo stared at him still. "Well, well, well-" "SHUT YO LIL BITCH-ASS UP" Paula yelled at Porky! "WE SEE YO LIL GHETTO-ASS FAT-ASS BOWL-CUT-LOOKIN-ASS STEALIN' NESS'S GIRLFRIEND LOOKIN-ASS BITCH IN FRONT OF OUR YARD HAVIN A PICNIC THERE'S NO NEED FOR ALL THAT WELL, WELL, WELL, WELL, WELL' SHIT." Ness and Ghost Jeff and Poo and Porky stared at Paula. "Wow." Porky said. "That was pretty hot." Paula looked at Porky with a WTF??!?!? face. Porky looked at Paula seductively. "Wanna...date?~" "I'M RIGHT HERE YA KNOW!" Y/N said to Porky. Porky responded, "Yeah, yeah, shut up. So Paula, wanna date?~" Paula looked at Porky. Porky looked at Paula. Paula slowly walked over to Porky. Porky smiled. Paula got up close and bitch-slapped him with all her strength. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YO BITCH-ASS THINKIN YOU CANT GET UP ON THIS I'M SAVING THIS FOR EITHER NESS OR ELON MUSK NOT YO FAT BIG BERTHA LOOKIN ASS." Porky started tearing up. He lied down on his picnic blanket and cried. Y/N said, "You're a bitch, Porky. You've always been a bitch." And walked away. Paula walked back to the group of Ness and Ghost Jeff and Poo and said, "Well guys, that was very disturbing but I think i took care of it! Let's go back inside :>" and then she walked inside the house. Jeff said, "I wish Ness would talk to me like that! It was pretty hot after all!" Ness said, "Shut yo 'lil bitch-ass up." Jeff began to cry of fucking course. He thought NEss would never be that rude to him but he was. what a fucking liar. As Jeff rapidly wiped his ectoplasmic tears he SMACKED THE FUCK out of Poo with his elbow. on accident obvi. "JEFFERY. WHAT THE H*LL." Pu yelped. "IM SORRY AUGHAHAHAHAHA" The tension grew between the boys. Then Ness and Ghost Jeff and Poo stayed silent the entire time cuz they hated each other or some shit i dunno its like 12 im tired. They followed Paula inside.