chapter two.

"Wow that is ball of gas that is billions of miles away in the outer space which is far away I think I am sure of." (y/n) said. "Wow I agree that is a very pretty ball of gas biillions miles away in outer space very beautiful yes I agree." Ninten said as he looked up with YN. Jeff turned around and saw Yn and Ness looking in the sky super duper close together. Jeff was all like, "OMG! They are so going to kiss I should help them." So Jeff slowwwwwly creeped up next to NY and Ness and then as he slowly got closer and closer he had the best plan ever to get them to kiss so he got mucho close and as he was just about 2 inches away from them without them noticing him he pushed them off the cliff. "Oh shit." Jeff said. "FHUE9SNFCUNAUSF" nESS screamed as he fell down the cliff. "DKCNJBSAIJCNSD" [Yournamegoeshere] screamed as they fell down the cliff. Then...when they made it to the bottom...they landed on top of each other...Ness looked up at YN who was on top of Ness. Ness blushed a bright red because that's what the people do in fanfics when this kind of thing happens. YN also went bright rojo.Jeff looked down and noticed that he accidentally fucking killed YN and Ness. He started softly sobbing. He went "Wah." Like a baby. Paula looked over at Jeff. "JEFF YOU ARE SUCH BABY STOP CRYING OR I WILL EAT YOUR ASS!!!!" PAULA SAID. Jeff cred more. "wah. wahhhh." Jeff went on. "Jeff, I swear to fucking god if you don't stop crying right now I will literally do some stupid-ass ninja move on you don't even try me," Poo went on. "Ok." Jeff said.