chapter eight.

Ness said "MOM GET THE DOOR" but his mom kept crying. Ness said "I'll be back guys." And he went into his mom's room. "mOM I SAID GET THE DOOR SOMEONE IS A KNOCKING ON IT AND YOU NEED TO GET IT BECAUSE YOU ARE OLDER." But then he saw her crying... "Oh." Ness said, and walked away to let his mom cry alone. Ness opened the door, but no one was there? He heard the knocking again. "Oh wait!" He thought. It was coming from the window! Ness walked up to the window, and opened it. He looked out, and saw...Porky???!? "Hello, Ness." Porky said.Ness fucking SCREAMED. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM WE'RE WATCHING SPACE JAM." The boy shut the window very hard. Porky was then gone. Because he was."Who the flipping HECK thought they could interrupt our Space Jam night???" Paula exclaimed. "That fat fuck Porky," Ness replied. Everybody gagged. Then ghostly Poo got a very very very idea. "LET'S BEAT HIM UP!!!" Everybody yelled "yes." Ness grabbed a bat and Paula stole a frying pan from Ness' crying mother. It was filled with tears. Jeff got the SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOKY ghost gun and Poo brought his racist powers. The strongest power. Ness then realized. "Guys. Space. Jam. Is. Not. Finished let's watch it before we turn Porky into a fucking Denny's Grand Slam." The other kids nodded and they began to watch again. Ness noticed it was very hard to snuggle with ghost Jeff because Jeff is now clear. But he tried. After the movie they all clapped. Very hard. They then all went out of hous and go to Porky. Porky was having a nice little tea party...WITH THE GHOST OF Y/N'S GHOST??? Everybody GASPED!