1.1 could you?

cheersssss.

"To the future of student council" the former stu.co president just finished his speech.

"seungri oppa dont act like you do anything for the stu.co " rose said monotonously to the former president

"roseanne dont be like that" then he give everyone his best charming smile

"i m just really great at finding people who can make the job easier" then he looked at jennie.

The cat eyed brunette seems to be busy chatting with the other former members.

"yeah yeah i know Jennie was the face of the srudents council since her freshmen year and you are always making her do the job." rose said then looked at her bestfriend.

A day has passed since the weird encounter between Lisa and Jennie on the student council office, after the sudden confession of the one and only Jennie Kim

"i-im soory lalisa! im just talking nonsense dont mind me"

then she droped her hands from the younger girls waist.

after jennie said those things, Lisa didnt tried to open up the topic again. as if nothing happens

"lisa what do you want? orange mango or you can try this thing " seungri could hear the joy in Jennies tone

"hey!future Madam President you seem to be in high spirit today!! " he greeted jennie. The brunnette just smiled at him warmly.

"the election is not done yet, dont jinx it oppa" jennie said then pouted. then she continued in assisting Lisa in choosing which food to devour on the table.

"we all know you have it in the bag already Jen" Rose said then she tried to walk to where jennie is standing .

"ohh yeah about that, Lisa could you be my campaign manager for the upcoming election"

this request of jennie made roseanne stop on her tracks.

she looked like a fish out of the tank. starring at her bestfriend and she was giving her famous gummy smile to the freshman.

everyone was looking at jennie buffled while the girl was just standing there waiting for the answer she wanted to hear.

"uhhmm i - i " lisa stammered

"I really cant understand this girl." Lisa said to herself