s i x t y o n e

"soooo uuuuuuh, hi, i'm moon's brother"
was slowly said from the other line

"oo yeah hi i'm wooyoung, I'm moon's friend...sort of or well it's complicated"

"let me guess she pulled that "i wont tell you my name bcause I'd rather admire you from afar" line"

"...yeah ..heh"
wooyoung chuckled confused"

"how did you know"
he asked the other boy

"you see, you're not the first guy she has done this too"

woo gasped offensively

"haha don't worry tho I'm guessing she likes you a lot since she's considering meeting up with you if you guess who she is"

"you really think she does?"
he said happily, trying not to be too optimistic

"yeahh i do, or well i think so because the only other guy she even considered, meeting up with, she really liked.."

"oh okey"

"and I'm sorry if I'm being to noisy or anything but i had no idea she had a brother, i only thought she had a sister"

"well now you know, a lot of people don't know because i don't go to the same school as them because I'm younger"

"ohm i see, you two seem really close, based on how you know about all of her texting thingy"

"you see we have the same mom, while our other sister is the daughter of our dad and his wife"

"so we have always been pretty close"
he explained

'wait yuri and aerum are half sisters so this makes sence' wooyoung thought

"again I'm sorry if I'm being too noisy but do you live with your dad?"

"ooh yeah we've lived with him for about 10 years"
he explained

"why?"

"our mom died when moon was 9 so we had too move too our dad, i was only 7 at the time so i had never seen him before because after my mom had me he kind of left, so it was all really new and confusing"
the boy told wooyoung

"wow I'm really sorry to hear that, i had no idea"
he whispered carefully

"it's fine we're okey now, or well mostly, it took moon a lot longer to get over it since she was really close to our mom and often resembles her a lot"

"ohh"
wooyoung was lost for words, since he didn't expect all of this

"well that's that, don't worry we're pretty much all right now"
he said, trying to reassure him that i had nothing to worry about

"wow i have no idea why i told you all of this..heh"

"anyways are you ready to guess who she is!?"

"i think i am, or well hopefully i am"

"you'll do great, as long as you don't guess the wrong person"
he stated

"what do you mean?"
woo questioned

"she didn't tell you?"

"..w-what?"

"that if you guess wrong she'll probably stop talking to you"

...