s i x t y f i v e

part.1

San hurried over to Wooyoung's house, 10 minutes late since he had decided to dress Star up after talking to Aerum about how they should meet up to dress San  junior and Star as prince and a princess.
Before he was able to ring the bell, Wooyoung had opened the door, already heading out since they were late to meet the girls.

San ran up to him going in for a hug but was coldly rejected by Wooyoung who looked distant as he walked straight forward, taking San back by surprise since the boy always hugged him back.

He looked at Wooyoung in shock before tugging at his jacket, making Woo stop and then worriedly asking him "did i do something?"

Wooyoung's pov

It took him a while to understand what San had said, before realising that he had been ignoring his best friend for the past few minutes, he hadn't even hugged him back.

"No ofcourse not!, I just have a lot on my mind right now" Wooyoung said before hugging San who was standing in front of him with a sad pout on his face "i'm sorry" he then added as San hugged him back.

"You wanna talk about it?"
San said, looking up at his best friend "is it about Moon?"

Wooyoung tensed up after hearing her name, not answearing San's question

"she hasn't texted you?"
he asked, patting Woo's hair as he released from their hug, walking ahead

"no" Woo said behind him, with a sad tone in his voice as he dragged his body forward

"do you still think that she might be Yuri?"

"that's what I'm worried about"

"what if it isn't her and Moon will never talk to me again"

"talk to her at the cafe!"

"ask her questions, i bet you'll be able to find out if it's her only by doing that"

"you got this!!"

---

The boys went in, only to face a tired Yuri next to Aerum who did NOT look happy.

"where the fuck have you two been!!" Aerum whisper shouted at them, as they proceeded to sit down in front of them.

"I'm sooo sorry girls, it's my fault" San said, sending Yuri a small smile.

"He came 10 minutes to late to my place" Woo said looking at his best friend "apperantly he thought it was a good idea to dress Star up right before he was supposed to go to my house"

"aww okey okey you are forgiven, but only because Star is the cutest cat in the universe" Aerum said to them, smiling.

"soooooooo Woo you coming with me to pet the sheep's or what?" she asked excited as she hopped out of her chair

"I'll come in a bit!!, I'm going to have a coffee and then I'll go to you" he smiled at her

....

(A/n: part.2 will be up tomorrow..
ik it's a bit dry rn but it'll become better in the second part)