Foreword

Evelyn St. Nicholas, the most beautiful girl in her university, is everything a guy would want: outgoing, charming, and affectionate. However, when guys ask her out, she agrees on one condition: that they don't expect a relationship from her. Some are fine with this, but those who hope she'd change her mind are left disappointed.

As she experiences some rather eventful few months with her best friends, Sophia and Anthony, she slowly begins to toy with the idea of romance, eventually falling in love herself.

~*~

Welcome all and thanks for choosing to read "Time For Love". It's a new genre for me that I wanted to try writing after all the paranormal thrillers. "Time For Love" is just a fluffy new adult romance with unexpected plot twists and turns. I promise this is not a cliche romance novel. I believe it's a whole new concept altogether. However, do beware that this story is going to be a little on the mature side with slow-burn romance. 

If you're willing, then you can cheer me on with this story. Even otherwise, I'll keep writing. I want to write this one, an idea that came to my head suddenly and I hope I do justice to it. 

Thank you once again! I'll leave you now to begin with the story. 

~*~

A reminder that "Time For Love" is a work of fiction and the places, person(s) and events are a product of the author's own imagination. Any resemblance to real life is purely coincidental. 

Disclaimer: The image in the cover was originally contributed by Brigitte Tohm on Unsplash. It does not belong to me. I have only edited it for my own use.