Here We Go Again. . .

Sitting at home, Cocoa, Eevee, Warrior, Norman, And Bendy are sitting together playing Monopoly.

Bendy: "Im bored. . ."

Eevee, "Warrior, and Norman: Same. . ."

Cocoa stood up, "Oh I know! Be right back."

Cocoa's POV

" Now, where did I put that game? . . . Oh, Here it is."

Cocoa walks back to the living room and inserts the disk into her console.
" Catch, Haha!" Cocoa yeets ( YAH YEET) the controllers at everyone, keeping one for herself. Bendy on the otherhand cant catch a (frak)ing controller and gets hit in the head with it. " Ow! Watch where your throwing. ." His eyebrows furrowed.
" Not my fault you can't catch."
Warrior and Eevee giggled quietly at Cocoa's remark. Norman just sat there confused.
Out of knowhere, the TV turned on staticing in the background. . .

Norman: " Uh guys. Was that TV always on?

Everyone turned to see what Norman was talking about. To their suprise the TV was staticing uncontrollably, increasing volume overtime.

Warrior: Uh guy- WHAT THE LIVING HE(CK) IS THAT?!

Something started to slither out of the TV.
Cocoa: Holy Shii- Ah!

The black substance grabbed Cocoa by the leg and bit her, holding on as it bit into her arm
Cocoa: Ow! Wha
Warrior: * Grabs Axe* HOLY SHIT GUYS COME ON!

Bendy: WHERE THE (FRA)K DID YOU-

More of the substance grabbed the others and pulled then closer to the TV.

Everyone: ANOTHER DIMENSION ALREADY?!
The Squad was pulled into the TV, leaving black goo behind.

Grumpy Old Man POV

"Stupid kids..Where's my dentures. . . I know I left them in mAh cup somewhere. . ."