Chapter 6

The gang walked up to the boss. Eevee shot the boss with her shotgun taking down 19 health.

" How strong is this thing?!"

Warrior and Norman came up behind, knocking its head off. Suprisingly it was still moving.

"Now!" Bendy yelled.

They all used their sudden power up to take down the boss, earning extra Zarcut for the cure.

Eevee: "Awesome! More healing ointment! Were probably gonna be done with this in no time."

Warrior: "Your gonna jinx us."

Norman: "Well lets just head back. The faster we do this, the faster we can heal Cocoa."

Eevee looks over at Harry dead and motionless on the floor. She badly wanted to help him but there was nothing she could do.Norman held Eevee's hand.

Norman: "He's gone. Were just gonna have to report his death to the head board. Dont beat yourself because of this."

Eevee: "Your right.. Lets head back."

Warrior: "IM DRIVING-"

Bendy: Do you even know how to drive??

Warrior: >->  "lets just go."

Cocoa's POV:

"God I should have been more careful."

I wander around and stumble upon a book.

" What the?"

I pick up the book and read the cover.

" Cocoa's Memories."

I flipped through the book straight to the end. To find pages slowly disappearing,fading away as if this world didnt want me to exist any longer. Tears fell down my cheeks as I felt that memory leaving my head.

I sat down with the book. Staring at it's slowly fading pages.

"Guys please hurry. . .for me?"

. .

Squads POV

Norman: I thought we were gonna die with Warrior driving -_-

Warrior: Rude >->

Eevee: Come on guys, the faster we do this the faster we can get Cocoa and get outta here.

Warrior: Yeah lets go.

(God i almost cried writing this chapter.)