Chapter 4: Disaster Struck.

Harry: "Yeah, can't have any problems if she ends up turning. . ."

Eevee: "How do we get rid of the bite then? She isn't a full zombie yet."

Cocoa: "Yea- wait what do you mean yet"?"

Harry: "We dont have a cure just yet, but we can add some medicine to increase the time it takes for her to turn."

Cocoa: "I don't want to end up turning on you guys. ;-;"

Bendy: " I don't want you to turn either. Im not trying to kill you like I almost did in the studio."

Harry: "Well let's get going,I'll introduce you guy's to the bases citizens when we arrive."

~ 1 Hour Later~

Harry: "We're here!"

Everyone stepped out of the truck. Bendy tripped over (Frak)ing air and lost balance, falling to the ground. Warrior helped him up while Eevee and Norman laughed in the background.( Im torturing him this chapter XD)

Bendy: ";-;"

Warrior: "Guy's someone needs to tell Cocoa we're here. Knowing here she probably fell asleep. -_-"

Norman: "I'll wake her. . . -_-"

Norman walks to the back of the truck and starts opening the door as he calls out to Cocoa.

Norman: " Cocoa! Wake up we're at the ba- HOLY (SHAR)T!

Cocoa jumped out of the truck and tackles Norman, Everyone ran behind the truck to see what was happening.

Warrior: "Cocoa! SNAP OUT OF IT!"

Eevee: "BENDY DO SOMETHING."

Bendy: "WHAT?!"

Harry ran up with a pistol in hand ready to shoot. He aimed for Cocoa's head and-

Bendy: " STOP!"

Harry: " Move mate, She turned we can't save her."

Bendy: " No all we have to do is keep her detained and search for the cure!"

Harry: " No way. That is way to dangerous."

Bendy: " Please!"

Harry lowered his pistol and sighed.

Norman: "HELLO?! STILL NEED HELP HERE!"

Harry: " Someone hit her, Grabbing her won't work. She will easily escape."

Warrior hit Cocoa over the head with the back of her axe, knocking Cocoa unconscious.

Bendy: " I'll carry her."

Bendy picked up Cocoa and threw her over his shoulder. They walked into the base and put Cocoa in a containment cell the base had. The rest of the Random Squad got introduced to the head board in the base as they planned their next course of action.

Damien( Harry's best friend and weapon smith): "Look's like a friend of your's turned and you need help finding the cure? Well we know the recipe, we just need to gather the ingredients. . ."

Bendy: " We're all ears."

Damien: " Better be, first course of action is the sentinal tower 2 hours from here. They have the first ingredient we need to make the cure, everyone there is either partying their lives away or undead/deceased. So be careful."

Eevee: "What's the first ingredient we need?"

Damien: " It's a healing ointment called Zarcut(Sarcut). Its what we need as a starting point."

Everyone exchanged looks of determination as they gripped their weapons.

Everyone: "Let's kill some zombies. . ."