chapter 16 a new vanguard card table

A/N: sorry Wattpad deleted this chapter so I did my best to rewrite it so sorry if there's anything different or changed about this chapter.

After aykito and the others came in and gave me there answerThen minna ran up to aykita and said hey my name is minna nice to met you.

Then aykita said my name is aykita nice to met you to then minna said so do you play vanguard I run gensis.

Then aykita said yah I actually run aqua Force

Then minna ask what is that.

Then Ryo said aqua force is a deck owned by members of the Soryu clan.

Then minna ask is the Soryu clan a clan on cray then Ryo said no, they are a legendary family who own the aqua force clan.

Then aykito as we're would we met then my mom came up and said we would met here day after tomorrow after school.

then she look at me and ask me to help her set up the new vanguard tables then minna challenges aykita to a cardfight.

Then me and mom went into the back room and started to put the table togetherThen we brought out one of them then aykito came up and ask if he can help.

then before I could say something my mom said sure your help will be very much appreciated.

Then we went back to the back as me and aykito put together the table I hear max challenge ryo.

then a few min later I hear max yell what I lost again no way then I started laughing my mom ask me what so funny.

I then told max reaction when he lot to Ryo then aykito as ask me if I had any friend in Tokyo that I miss.

then I told him about Yuri and kazuna and how be for I move kazuna was going to teach me how toplay vanguard but I ended up moving before she could.

then aykito said he would love to met them then I said yah I would love to introduce you to them.

then as I walk out and sat down the table with aykito help Then minna came up and said hey inuma you should see aykita she really good.

then I said oh really then I said so aykita you want to battle then she said I  would love to but me and aykito got to go.

Then aykito said yah my mom need us to help her with something today before we go on the trip.