F O U R

𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕣𝕒 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕖💛
_________________________________________
It's currently 6:23 and my flight leave in 1hr. I brushed my teeth and lotioned up. I really wish I could've took a shower but the water don't work in the bathroom. Ughhh. The airport was a while away so I went ahead and hit the road. I was so hungry so I stopped by 7/11 and got me hot fries and a pink lemonade. I finally arrived at the airport but I only had 15 mins untill the flight left. I went ahead and dropped of my rental and quickly headed to the flight area. As soon as I came, the intercom called for my flight. I headed to the first class area (cause you know, ya girl got that typa money). After about 15 minutes, I felt us moving. I texted Kenya that I was safely on the plane and that I was going to be on it for the next 12 hrs. I slipped me AirPods in and felt my eyes get heavy. Next thing you know I was out like a light.
————————————————————
I woke up and looked up at the screen when I heard the bot say " 1 hr left". I texted Kenya to be at the airport in 1 hr.I put my headphones back In and dozed off.
_________________________________________
𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕣𝕒 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕖💛

"Hey hun, we're done!" A old lady stated while shaking me. I woke up instantly. I grabbed my bag and exited the plane. As I'm walking down the stairs I seen a figure that looked like Kenya. My eyes began to water because I haven't seen her in person since I was 14. Kenya started running up to me and I dropped my bag running up closer to her. Our bodies were soon entangled. I heard her sniffing and it made me cry even more. Our 2 minute hug was over and there I was just crying and saying how much I missed her. "Girl go get yo bag" Kenya stated. I laughed and walked to my bag. It was just a littleeee hard to see because my eyes were filled with tears. It was almost 8 o'clock and we made it to Kenya's car. We just started talkin and catching up untill we pulled up to a real nice home. It was a two story but it was really simple. Still better than anything I ever had.

The home was really beautiful

The home was really beautiful. Kenya lived with her mom and just her because her parents got divorced. It was 4 bedrooms and really upscale in the inside. "Does she even know I'm here?" I asked worried, kinda rethinking this. "Girl ofc. You know you like her second child she never had!" Kenya laughed. I took my bag and headed to the door. Kenya unlocked the door and her mom was in the kitchen with her apron on.  "HEYYYY YIRAAAA" she yelled as pulling me into a tight hug. She is veryyyyy loud. "Hey Ms.White , how are you?!" I asked. "Girl you know hangin I'm there. Well go ahead and make yourself at home!"

"Thank You!" I stayed with a big grin on my face.

Kenya showed me my bedroom. She said that she had decorated it a little to my liking

 She said that she had decorated it a little to my liking

The room was beautiful. I never felt at home like I've felt now. After about 15 minutes I settled in and had taken a shower. I was extremely hungry but it felt weird asking her mom for food even though we were really close. Just as I was dozing off thinking of other things Kenya's mom interrupted my thoughts. " KENYAAA...YIRAAA". Kenya was walking past my room as her mom was yelling. She looked at me like "what did we do" i just shrugged and ran down the steps. "Mam?" We asked in unison. "I know y'all probably sleepy or tired but can y'all go to the store for me. I'm just in the mood to cook tonight." I'm actually not even sleepy so I was up for it. "Ofc ma, you got a list?" I asked. She pulled out a medium sized list of necessities and handed to me. "Thank you".

I rushed upstairs to get my clothes and quick got dressed. I quickly rushed to the bathroom and fixed my hair and applied my gloss. Kenya walked into my room. "Girl you look FINE" she said. I laughed cause this was a light day. "You think so?" She nodded. "Take my pic Key" I handed her my phone and she snapped my pic. I posted it to ig.

Liked by iiamkenya and 435 othersiiamshayira: He say I drive him crazy, I say just keep on yo seat belt😽💚

iiamshayira: He say I drive him crazy, I say just keep on yo seat belt😽💚

View all 345 comments

"Alr lets go" she said.

As we we were walking out the door Ms.White yelled "MAKE SURE YALL GET SOMETHING FOR ME TO COOK TONIGHT". I laughed and got in the car. Kenya drove because apparently I drive to wild. We arrived at the "Walmart of Baton Rouge" it was a realllly big Walmart. We just started playing while getting the stuff untill a pretty brown skin boy knocked me down. Like dang dude a whole football player. "Aye watch where you- oh my bad. I'm sorry bout that." He quickly changed his attitude when he saw me. I don't know why but I started smiling. Ewwww. "Oh no it's okay." I said smirking and fixing my clothes. He looked so familiar. "Do you need any help?" He asked smiling. OH. I KNOW WHERE I KNOW HIM FROM. HES THE BOY THAT HAD BEEF WITH GMONEYYY! I thought to myself. Oh un un I thought he was cute but he trouble. "Oh no I'm okay but thanks!" I said still smiling. Ew. I don't smile at people. "Np" he said winking. He's a weird individual. "KENYA YOU WATCHING MY PURSE???!?" I said semi yelling. She didn't seem to respond so I went back to the next isle to see she was talking to a light skin dude with short dreads. I don't really know a lot about the nba gang but from what I see on social media I think he the baby joe one. She was just blushing the whole time and I was getting the dang groceries. I seen Yb just standing there awkwardly waiting for them to get done talking and so was I. They exchanged numbers and she came back walking to me cheesin all hard and junk. We went to the check out and paid for the groceries. When we walked outside there was a big black suv and the dudes from inside were standing on the outside of the car smoking. They were just statin all hard. Uhhh bye. We started puttin the groceries In the car while Kenya had the front door open playin music. Next thing you know three dudes  with ski mask came behind the other dudes and one jumped in Kenya car. The other dudes had  that had on mask pointed their guns at the boys.  I took my glovk out and let some rounds off in their body.

Okay I gotta gts do a check in and voteee💛