E I G H T

𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕣𝕒 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕖💛

••••••••••••••••••••

 He opened the door wider as I entered and he followed. The house was more beautiful in the inside than it was on the outside. My mouth dropped in awe. I had never seen anything this nice before. Back in Florida when I was living by myself , I was in a ran down house until they found out that I was 15 meaning i'm underage  and couldn't  stay there by myself so they evicted me. Ever since I was 15, I've been living at hotel to hotel.Never had a place I could really call home. "This is beautiful" I said. The chandelier I was standing under probably cost half the house.

 The chandelier I was standing under probably cost half the house

"You like it?" he asked smiling . "Mmhm" I nodded. "Aight cmon" He lead the way. We passed many doors and multiple kitchens. We then entered the room and my eyes quickly scattered to try and see all the people. Most of them was the Nba gang and Kenya. It was just one girl I didn't recognize. She was sitting next to Boomer. The room grew silent as we walked in. It was awkward. " Wellll I'm Ben of course ,This is KD , this is babyjoe , this is three 3 , this is boomer and this is boomers groupie chicc that don't even speak English." Ben blurted as everyone laughed. "And who are you ?" Three asked. "I'm Shiyira but you guys can call me yira" I said smiling.  "Tell us about yourself and then I guess you can sit " Baby Joe said. 

That statement just angered me. "i GueSs U caN Sit" I watched as Kenya popped him and whispered "Dont say that" I was trying to keep it together but I just had to say something back. " FIRST of all ...Nigga you don't run nun...If i wanna sit then I can sit regardless of what you say. Second of all, Watch who you talking to jhit.. trying me like i'm some type of dog. I gUess yOu cAn sit nigga gone." I said as everyone just sat in silence looking at me. Ian mean to be rude but it was very much needed. "Aye calm down guh I wasn't trying to make you mad just vibe dang. " He said. " Well all i'm saying is that you need to watch who you talking to. You respect me and ill  respect you. Simple." I said.

 After that I heard ooooooohhhh in unison from all the boys. " Well its kinda hard for me to respect groupies. Enjoy yo time here cause after that yb just gone kick you to the curb." He said . After that all I seen was red. I ran up on him and just started pounding on him. I was just over the disrespect. All Kenya said was "don't say that". We was supposed to be tight. It felt like I had been fighting forever until two soft hands pryed me off . I was kicking and swinging as much as I could.By this time I was crying. Not because I was hurt but because when I get mad I cry. I stood up straight and grabbed my purse and walked directly out the door slamming it. My day had been ruined. I ran to the very end of the drive way and cryed. The words played over and over again in my head. Is that what everyone thinks? They think i'm some groupie? I was more hurt by the fact that I couldn't tell if yb felt that way. Is that what he told his homeboys?That  I was a groupie? I sat alone with my thoughts for about 2-3 minutes and Kenya didn't come out side to check on me or nothing. I whipped out my phone and downloaded the lyft app. I was waiting for it to get finished downloading until seen a shadow moving closer and closer.

Yb sat down next to me and I looked up to see him looking at me with pity in his eyes. "You okay?" He asked . I quickly tried to wipe away my tears. "I will be" I sad while my voice cracked. "Aye its gone be straight. Joe just jealous he didn't pick you and I did. And yo home girl foul. She all hugged up with him as we speak" He said . I just didn't understand that. Kenya is always there for me. She didn't even stick up for me but I guess she picked her side. " Its coo, imma be straight. " I said as i whipped out my phone and opened the lyft app. "Wait what you doing?" He said looking all confused. "Well me and Kenya took an Uber here and I ain't talking to her so I'm catching one back." I sad shrugging . "But you just got here , I got my hopes up." He said  "For one.Im going home. You told all yo lil dusty friends I was a groupie. For two . Whatchu think I was bout to do witchu ? Im sorry to break it to ya but ion roll like dat bra." I said nonchalantly. At this point I was over it. Just ready to get to my bed. "Ian even tell them niggas nun. If anything I said don't talk to you if we being honest. I got my hopes up cause I wanted to get to know you but you so difficult." He said as he rolled his eyes.  

Its hard for me to open up to people cause Ive been through so much . I just got the urge to tell him my life story but I cant. "Sorry... people never really speak to me tbh..... i don't know. Kenya is literally my only friend. Well was." I said. I felt the tears coming but I just blinked them back . " I feel ya....." He said as the silence continued. "Well you wanna go back inside?" he said pointing back to the house. " Nahh I just wanna go home. You got some orange juice ?" I said laughing. "Yea go ahead and get some and then ill take you back home okay ?" He said. "Thanks you don't have to I mean I can call a lyft" I said knowing I wanted him to take me home. " Nahh I got it" He said getting up and I followed. The house got quiet when they heard the door close. The way the his house was set up , The kitchen was connected to the living room so of course it was awkward. I opened the fridge and it was packed . I got the juice and sat it on the counter. I was trying to scan the kitchen for some cups or some. I opened the cabinet but I was too short to reach it . I walked to the living room seeing Kenya sitting on Joe's lap. I was disgusted. "Aye can either boomer , Kd , Or uhhhhh 3 come here real quick " I said as all of them rushed to the kitchen. Smh simps. "Yes madam ? " Kd said kneeling.

 " Can somebody please get me a cup im too short" I said .They all tried to get me a cup so now it was 3 cups in my face. "Uhhh Thanks" I said taking all three. They all still was standing there watching me pour the orange juice. "Um that's yb orange juice . He don't let nobody touch it. Sorry. " 3 said . "Boy he said I can have some just vibe " I said laughing. They all held their chest with open mouths. " HE LET YOU HAVE SOME AND NOT US??!?!?!" They was yelling . I just laughed and walked to the living room and sat across from Joe and Kenya. As soon as Kenya seen me sit down she got up from Joe and walked over to me. "You good sis? Don't mind him" She said as I just sat there and ignored her. "I'm sorry Yira please just say something" She said as I just no looked her and drunk my juice. Yb came down the stairs and everyone rushed to him. "YOU LET HER GET ORANGE JUICE AND NOT US?!!? THATS NOT FAIR!" They was arguing and I was just sitting there laughing . It was currently 10:49 and it felt like the day was almost over but it was just getting started. Yb walked in front of me and he had on a black dior jacket and some black jeans and some forces. I was in a trance cause like dang.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay cause 1510 words ? yea im TIED . Yall comment or something cmon nigh.

In Florida we say jhit meaning like dude or kid btw

What should Yira do about Kenya?

What Is about to happen with Yb and Yira?

Why Is boomer with a Spanish chicc?