F I V E

𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕣𝕒 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕖💛
•••••••••••••••••••••
I let rounds off into their body. I watched them fall to the ground slowly.

 Everyone just stood there in shock. Soon after, we heard sirens but two of the boys got up and hopped in the car. The car was gone. The boys were talking but I couldn't hear.I was in a trance as I saw the last dude get up holding his right arm running away. I was just in too much shock I had shot 3 people at one time. 

Suddenly I felt my body shaking vigorously. " GET IN THE  DANG CAR, THEY ON THEY WAY!" The boy with the pretty eyes said. I quickly got my behind in that truck. We were drivin for bout 10 minutes in silence untill I broke it. "So nobody keep a strap?" It was silent till everyone laughed.

"Im not laughing " I stated looking so dead serious . They continued laughing as if there was actually something funny . I rolled my eyes because our car got stole . Kenya had this worried look on her face because she already knew what was up . How we gone tell Ms. White her car gone???

"Just chill it was an act of self defense " pretty boy said trying to comfort me . He was sitting right next to me but I felt as if he was closer than what he was . I tried to gather my thoughts .

"Why are you carrying a gun.. you are a F-E-M-A-L-E" The dark skin boy with green tips stated.

"Why you cant shoot back...you are a M-A-L-E" I spit back .He held his hands up in surrender style . The boy from the store was talking to Kenya and they just couldn't stop.I wanted to say something but they were deep in convo . "So where are we going?" The driver stated as he pulled over to a gas station . I looked at Kenya because I couldn't remember the address . "Kenya " I said . "KENYA" I screamed . She still continued talking. "One sec" I told him . It was kinda embarrassing . I felt the rapper dude burning a hole on the side of my face . You know that feeling that you get when you feel somebody staring but you know if you look its gone be awkward ? Yea.. I was getting those vibes . I whipped out my phone to search me and Kenyas messages looking for the address . My ig notifications were coming in and I was trying to swipe them away . It was weird cause the nigga was all in my phone . Ugh .

"1956 Flywadd St." I stated dryly . My throat was getting dry . We were still parked in a gas station even after I told the nigga the address . Not sure if he was even listening cause he was on his phone . "Ayyye bruh I gotta take a leak gaaawddang " The boy darkskin boy said . Him and babyjoe got out the car leaving me ,Kenya ,the driver , and the pretty boy. "Oh my god girl i think I like him " Kenya said excitingly. I gave a phony smile because I was already annoyed that she wasn't taking the situation serious . She ain't even check on me this whole 20 minutes.

"U good girly ?" she asked looking concerned . "I guess . I'm really thirsty an I have to use the restroom " I said. I was surprised that the rapper dude didn't say anything. As I got out the car Kenya followed and so did the boy but he got out on the other side. I adjusted my skirt as I got out causing me to be a little behind .

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 He was holding the door for Kenya with an uninterested look . I kinda sped walked-skipped to the door because i felt as if i kept him waiting . He held the door with a sneaky grin .First time I seen him smile since the store. I eyed the bathroom and sped walked there . I seen Kenya waiting on me with a big smile ." Girl what is there to be happy about right now ??? We just got car jacked ." I said getting angry. "Girrrrrl chillll. That was my momma rental for work. Her real car was in the back of the house. She has insurance so we gone be straight . I should've warned you about that Walmart . It happened to us before. All she did was report it to the rental people and they tracked the car and solved everything. Calm down" Kenya stated laughing . To her this was no biggie .I felt relieved .  "whew " I said sounding relieved. 

"Girllllll we are in the car with NBA YOUNGBOYYY!" Kenya screamed . I knew his name but it was in the back of my head . "He was staring atchu too ouuuu he like youuu " She squealed. " Girl no he don't ."I said as I rolled my eyes and blushed . " Yes he do . He don't EVER smile. You think he cute dontcha ?" She asked looking all concerned . "Uh yea DUH. " I said . He was actually very cute to me that's why I try to avoid eye contact because I know if I look imma stare .

Okay imma stop here .Its 1000 words :o . I had to give yall an update cause I hadn't since August . What a terrible writer . Lol but comment and vote I wanna see if I still got people reading .