♠The Prince♠

~Name
Xavier Roselle

~Age
20

~Gender
Male

~Birth
June 20

~Sexuality
Pansexual

~Looks/Appearance

~LikesRoses, painting, sweets, outdoors, the villagers

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

~Likes
Roses, painting, sweets, outdoors, the villagers

~Dislikes
Sour stuff, having to do royal duties, being stuck in the castle, his father (you will find out why if you choose this boi)

~Turn-ons
Neck biting/licking/kissing, grinding, butt gropes, teasing

~Turn-offs
Blood, BDSM, rape

~Position
Switch

~Blood type
A

~Occupation
Unknown

~Personality
Xavier is quiet around new people but once he gets to know them, he can be cocky and does get flustered easily. He IS a tsundere but inside is s soft teddy that wants only the best for his friends.

~Scenario 1~
(It's basically the same)
Today, you and your parents (and siblings) were walking to the castle, you were all dressed up because you were meeting the prince and princess. Your parents forced you to go because they wanted the money, considering they didn't have much. You all walk through the big doors and loook around in awe, "Greetings." The king greeted and everyone around began blowing, that was when you see how much people were here. "Before we begin, please make two lines for Princess Shelly and Prince Xavier." The Queen spoke, everyone obeyed the woman and began moving around the room while you...

~Senario 2~
Make it up..