♠The 'Child'♠

~Name
Niel Yoshi

~Age
21

~Gender
Male

~Birth
December 1

~Sexuality
Pansexual

~Looks/Appearance

~LikesKids(not in a sexual way), reading stories, ice cream and candy

~Likes
Kids(not in a sexual way), reading stories, ice cream and candy

~Dislikes
Jerks/assholes, being left alone, being ignored

~Turn-ons
Teasing, neck biting, grinding, gropes, dirty talk (idk)

~Turn-offs
Bondage, rape, roleplay, spit

~Position
Bottom

~Blood type
B+

~Occupation
Librarian

~Personality
Niel is very childish but will be serious and strict when needed, he works at the library because of the story times he had with the kids who he loves. He is like a mother at times and cares dearly for the kids.

~Scenario 1~
It was the end of story time and you had to come and pick your younger sibling(s) up since your 'stupid' parents
were too 'busy' to. You notice a male struggle to put the book away on a shelf as you then suddenly hear your sibling(s) call out to the short male, asking if he needed help. Nodding and saying he was fine, you didn't believe the pink haired boy; sighing and shaking your head, you...

~Scenario 2~
You entered the quiet library, looking around seeing people searching for books and others working on some work. The reason you were in the peaceful, quiet library is because you are going to study with a friend who told you to meet them there. To keep yourself busy while you wait, you decide to look through the books. Soon, you hear a soft whisper behind you "Hello, is there anything in particular you are looking for?" You turn seeing the whisper belinged to a pink haired male so in response, you...