✨ PROLOGUE ✨

Jennie played her mobile games while laying on her bed. She beats a level, but got bored after a few more levels. She just laid there doing nothing, but breath.

A few minutes past, and Jennie got anxious. Her father wasn't yelling for her. So, she put her slippers on and walked downstairs. "Dad-, uh, hi?" Jennie awkwardly bowed.

"Oh Jennie, this is my wife. Meet Mrs. Park and her daughter Chaeyoung, she is younger than you. Take good care of her." He father introduced. Jennie looked at the chipmunk liked girl and looked away. "Do you want to show them their rooms and yours?"

"D-Dad! I didn't clean my room yet!" She said in shocked. Her father laughed and shooed her away.

"Go clean your room. I'll show them around." He smiled. Jennie sighed in relief and ran back up the stairs. The closed her door.

While she was cleaning, she thought of the girl. Chaeyoung. Her features were perfect. Blonde long hair, perfect smile, and plumped li-. To far.

Jennie finished cleaning her room. Organized everything, the door opened as she placed the pen inside the cup. "This is Jennies room-, ah, perfect timing i should say."

"Yeah, great timing. Are you done showing them around?" Jennie asked her father. He nodded and told her to go into the kitchen. Jennie saw what she was wearing and decided to change.

She wore black ripped jeans, with a regular white shirt. Tucking it in, she opened the door and walked downstairs again. "So, what are we doing?"

"I wanted to tell you that, Chaeyoungs room hasn't finished yet, she'll be staying in your room. Also, tomorrow me and her mother will be going to New York." He said.

"H-Her and I? Well, I'm o-okay with that, bu-." Jennie got cut off.

"No, she can't stay in our room." He said. Jennie mumbled something inaudible.

___

It was nigit time and both of the girls were dressed appropriately to sleep. Since they weren't sleepy, Jennie sat in her rolling chair while Chaeyoung laid on the bed.

Jennie apperantly was staring at Chaeyoungs features again. "So, what are we going to do?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I don't know." Jennie replied looking away.

"Well all I know is we aren't going to stare at my facial features until morning." She said and chuckled at the end.

Jennies heart pounded and she blushed a little. "I'm going to sleep, good night Chaeyoung."

"Night unnie." She said facing the oppisite way.

___

Jennies eyes fluttered open and saw Chaeyoungs face. Her soft snores filled the room and Jennies face flushed red. She turned the other way. Remembering her father was going to New York.

"I guess its just us, now."