Part 1:17- about did it

VANESSAS POV
tonight was amazing. we all got to really know each other over 20 questions and we were on the last one. "what's your favorite song?" michael asked. we went around, everyone listing their favorite and mine came up next. "give me love by Ed sheeran." I say. "I love that song." the all say in unison. mark comes into the room. "girls you need to head up to your room now. tell the boys goodnight."he said. I hear a chorus of 'AWWW' around the room. we stand up and tell the boys bye.
once we get to our room, we see two beds and sit on mine. "today was amazing." Bri says with a sigh. "I know right." I start. "I didn't think they'd like us that much." I say. "especially Luke." she says nudging my shoulder. I burying face in my hands. "oh don't even act like you're not happy that he likes you." she says with her evil smile. "you don't ev-" she cuts me off. "yes I do. I can tell by the way he looks at you." she says. "plus michael told me. but it's the way he looks at you." she says chuckling. "I just met him today. how does he like me?" I say laying down on the bed. "maybe face timing every night about did it." she says. "oh shut up." I say blushing. "I'm going to bed." I say as I get up and put my sweats on and snuggle under the covers. he likes me. luke. the one I've loved for so long. likes me. wow.
-------------------:-)
HOYA!
hope you like it!
thank you so much for almost 300 reads!! byee