Part 2:2- later

VANESSAS POV

I wake up to feel my body wrapped in a warm bundle of white sheets. I nuzzle into my sheets and breathe in and out a big breath. I roll to my side to see my beautiful blonde boy rolled up in a ball with no cover. I guess I stole all the covers. I can't help but smile to myself like a complete idiot. this is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

I flip the covers off of me as I sit up and stretch my arms. I rub my eyes before standing up and going to the bathroom. when it get in there, I see a very,very tied me with dark bags under my eyes. jet lag is eating me alive. I get no sleep whatsoever. I pull my toothbrush out of makeup bag and begin to brush my teeth. I hear shuffling back in the room and before I know it, I feel some arms -obviously his- wrap around my waist. I look up in the mirror and see luke looking just as tired as I am, and with the same dark circles under his eyes. I spit out the toothpaste and rinse my mouth. "good morning sunshine." I say turning to face him. "morning princess." he says in his raspy morning voice. I give him a small smile before pecking his lips. I hug him and he hugs me back as we stare in the mirror at each other. I stand on my tipee toes and kiss his cheek. I watch them tur red instantly. "what was that for?" he asks with a cheeky grin that shows his dimples. " just because I love you." I say with a wide smile. he leans down and kisses my nose. "now what was that for?" I ask. "just because I love you." he says.

I hear a few knocks on the door. I pull apart from luke and swing the door open. there stands Paul leaning against the door frame. "okay you two hurry and pack. we gotta go." he says before going across the hall to Michael and Bri's room. I shut the door and luke comes out of the bathroom. I walk over to my bedside and unplug my phone and charger. I shove it in the pocket of my hoodie and zip my charger in my backpack that I brought along. Luke throws on his black zip up hoodie and his black vans. I put on my uggs and wait for him by the door. when he gets here, we intertwine our fingers together and walk out the door to where Paul is ranting Calum and Ashton in the room next to us. " I leave you two in a room for one night!" Paul yells as I stand in the doorway to see that the room is trashed. "Paul we can hel-" Cal says before he's cut off. "j-just get on the bus." he orders. Luke and I walk ahead of them so they don't suspect anything. "I swear he scares me sometimes." ash says as him and cal walk alongside Luke and me. "he almost made me wee my pants." cal says. we all laugh at his remark.

we talk until we're in front of the bus. "yeee let's go!" ash says followed by his teenage girl laugh. "bye babe I love youuuu!" I say before kissing him by surprise and quickly running to my bus. I walk into the lounge and see Bri with two feathers in her hands, debating on which one. "hey!" Bri says. "which one?" she says raising them both up and down. "Lou likes the purple one but I can't decide." she says looking back and forth at both of them. I do the same as she did from purple to yellow. "hmm. I think I agree with Lou." I say. I sit down next to Lou on the couch and watch her carefully apply it to Bri's hair. "you want one darlin'?" Lou asks still focusing on Bri's hair and then glancing at me. "eh, maybe later." I say. I hear a bird tweet come from my phone. I pull it out from my hoodie pocket and unlock it. it's a message from luke.

' I didn't get to kiss you back.:( '

' maybe you can later..:-)'

I smile at his cute and cheesy message. we text back and forth until we board our flight to LA.

------------:-)
heyyy guys!
sorry this chapter was kinda boring. and long.
thank you for reading!
hope you like it.