Part 1:30- shes yours now

LUKES POV
vanessa and I are waking back to the flat to tell everyone the news. we walk up the front steps and open the door. I hear people talking from the kitchen, so I slam the door so they know we're here. I see them all come into the room asking the one question with just facial expressions. I look over at vanessa and she just rolls her eyes. "I said yes." she says as her cheeks turn pink. the room erupts with talking and a chorus of 'congratulations' flow from everyone's mouth. "how about the ladies go to their room? I bet they've had a very long day." mark says coming around the corner. "ugh." Bri and vanessa say in unison. "love you girls." mark says. "mhm yeah you do." vanessa says sarcastically. I watch her walk away and then she comes back and pecks me on the lips. "goodnight." she says with her adorable smile. "night princess." I say. "well tonight happened." I say in shock. "yeah. she's yours now." calum says sitting down next to me.
I can't believe she's mine. she's everything I could ever want in this. world. all her beautiful imperfections and the little things just make me love her even more. the way her nose crunches up when she laughs, the way her eyes light up when she talks about something she loves, the way she bites her lip when she's nervous, everything about her is everything I could want. I love her. she is mine now and nothing is ever going to take her away from me.
--------------:-)
heyy guys!!
thank you so much for 900 reads!!
so I have a question
would you rather have a sequel to this book? bc I have a plan if yall want one,
or do you want a calum book?
I have a plan for that too.
comment and maybe vote please!?
thank you !!