Chapter 19

Johnathan POV...

So I can't believe that Dr. Scott signed my discharge papers. I thought it would have been Dr. Thompson to sign it. But I am so glad that Dr. Scott did because I got to see that beautiful body of hers. She is so hot.. My God..

I am still working on getting her to be mine.
I packed all my stuff and I am finally out of here. No more hospital bed and no more hospital food. I am going home finally it's been like a week and a few days.

Oh well, Megan came took me home. She drove my car. How I missed my car.. I missed my McLaren 720s.

The drive to my house wasn't that long, It took approximately 30 minutes. She parked and we came out...My god, I missed my house.

That is how it looks

Megan stays with me. I love her but I am in love with Dr. Scott. From that moment I layed my eyes on her was when I knew that she was the one for me. Megan and I were together for almost 1 year and a half now.

"It's good to be home." I said as we walked in.

"Yeah it is. The house was quiet without you in it." She replied.

"Yeah, I know what that feels like." I replied.

I took my bags and I headed to my room. I am tired. I think I should go take a shower and a nap.

I took the shower, put on a pyjama bottom and I layed on my bed. I took up my phone, I saw that I got a missed phone call Mr. Fox, Megan's dad.

I'll call him back..

On the phone:
Me: Bold
Mr. Fox: Italics

I dialed his number and pressed call.
He answered after the 3rd ring.

"Hello,"

"Yeah, it's me. I saw a missed call from you so I am just returning it."

"Oh Yeah, I have some news for you."

"Okay, What is It?"

"Well, You remember I told you that I went into Hendrix Designs and talked to the CEO."

"Yes, I remember."

"So, I told him I have a building for him to design, which I don't want.. "

"Okay, where are you going with this."

"He is Xavier Hendrix and his fiance is Dr. Kaitlyn Scott daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Scott of Scott Enterprise."

"Yeahhh."

"So since I want my company to be higher than their company, so by having Xavier design a building that it's needed. He will earn our trust and when he think he know that we are good people his family will fall apart. They will fall out because he thinks we are nice people and they will think the opposite. And since you want Dr. Scott for yourself well that will be arranged."