Chapter 31

Zara POV...

"Hey Zidane, Have you seen Kaityln?" I questioned him. Kaityln supposed to be here over an hour now.

"No, I haven't seen her." He replied.

"Okay, I hope that she is fine. I just rang her phone but no answer." I stated.

"I'm sure she is fine, don't worry. Hear what I'll go in front and see if her car is in the parking lot." He assured.

"Okay, I'll come with you." I said. And we walked to the parking lot.

Her car was there in the parking lot. But where is Kaityln? She is no where to be seen. We walked towards the car and found that her purse and the car keys were on the ground right beside the car. What the hell?
Where is Kaityln? I hope all is Well...

"Where is she?" I asked Zidane.

"I don't know. If her purse and car keys are here Where can she be?" He said.

"I'll give Xavier a call...Maybe he knows something." I said.

"Okay," He said.

On the phone:

Me: Italics
Xavier: Bold

"Hello!"

"Hey Xavier, It's me Zara."

"Oh Hey, What's up?"

"Amm.. Do you know where Kaityln is?"

"Isn't she supposes to be with You?"

"Yeah, But she isn't here. She supposed to be here over an hour now."

"What do you mean? So she isn't there with you Guys?"

"No she isn't, her car, her purse and car keys are all here but not her."

"Oh God! Okay I'm coming."

"Okay, Hurry! We have to figure out where is she."

I hung up...

"What did he say?" Zidane asked.

"He is coming..." I spoke...

The call ended and I started panicking...

"Zara, It's gonna be fine. I'm sure she is Okay," Zidane said trying to comfort me.

"How can you be so sure that she is fine?" I asked.

He didn't answer. Just then Xavier raced into the parking lot. He pulled into an empty parking space and hurried towards us.

"Oh God!" He said.

"We have no clue where she is," Zidane said.

"So I'm guessing this is where she went missing because her things are here. And whoever took her didn't care for her money or car they were here for her." Xavier stated which made sense comes to think about it.

"Yeah, They were after her. But I wonder Why?" Zidane spoke.

I was speechless at the moment.

"I'll call our detective and let him know." Xavier stated while pulling his phone out of his pocket.

Xavier POV...

I can't believe that my baby has been kidnapped or something...

I decided to give Tom a call and let him know.. So we can get my girl back...

I was in the parking lot where Kathie's car was parked. Zara and Zidane were here as well...

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and I dialed Tom's number...