Chapter 6

Ok give me a hug and a kiss and go to bed. Ok nigh mommy. Night puppy. Scott switch. When he doesn't move, I pop his nose and he lifts his head out of surprise. I quickly switch him. Aww he looks so peaceful. Derek go to bed but come here first. I give him a hug and a kiss. And just for embarrassment I put 2 fingers in his pull up. As he runs off, I yell goodnight baby boy. I see Scott is done so I carry him up stairs and change his pullup and tuck him into bed. I then kiss his head and carefully shut his door. As I walk to my room, I hear Jackson crying. I run to his room and try to open the door only to find it locked. Jack-jack open the door. NO! 1...2...3...4... click. I scoop him up and cradle him when I realize why he is crying by the wet patch on his pants. Puppy its ok accidents happen. They aren't supposed to happen to a 16-year old. Its ok. come on you are tired. Let me feed you. No, I'm fine. Baby you can't sleep without it. Yes, I can. Ok baby good night.

Next day after school

When we get home, I tell Derek and Scott to take a nap. The agree while I talk to Jackson. Ok you need to do your homework and then your chores. But mom I'm thirsty. Then go get some soda. He gasps. Mom are you ok? yes why. You never let me have soda. Well you're a big boy now Jackson.