Chapter 9

As I walk in to Deatons of course he wakes up. Mom? Why are we here. Just a checkup. No!! I don't like doctors. I know I won't leave you're side puppy ok. He sniffles and nods but clings to me all the same.
Meanwhile back at home
Derek is crying and doesn't know what to do. He sobs as he looks down at the positive pregnancy test on his hand. What will stiles say he thinks.
After appt
Stiles can I talk to you in the hall. Yea course. Ok so I know what going on. It's ptsd. But he is in denial with his coping mechanism which is being babied. Ok so what do I do. Just keep doing what you're doing even when he says he doesn't want it. Ok thanks doc. I walk back in and put Jackson on my hip. Time to go home.

When I walk in the door I hear Derek crying. WTH! He never cry's. I lay Jackson on the couch since he fell asleep in the car, and go see Derek. As I walk in he quickly hides something behind his back. Derek what is that? Nothing! 1..2..3 he sighs and hands it over. I gasp and hug him! Are you really I shout!!! Yes I'm sorry. Why are you sorry baby? I can't breastfeed I would not be pregnant. I'm a disgrace. SEBASTIAN DEREK HALE! oh no full name abort! He tries to run but I pick him up and place him on the bed. Look at me now pup. You are NOT a disgrace. I am so excited. I don't care that you can't breastfeed. I love you. And now I get to pamper you all the time. Ugghhh! Can we tell the pack tomorrow? I guess he says. Yay! I kiss his forehead and lay him down and tuck him in. Take a nap I can't tell you need it!!