Chapter 14

Jackson being the bad boy hated being coddled. He loves his pack mom but hates being coddled. So when he said that if he didn't pass this test he would be cuddled and coddled to death he didn't believe
him. Boy was he wrong.
Jackson come here please? What's up mom? What did you get on you're test? My eyes widen and I try to bolt out only for dad to pick me up! Dad put me down!! No can do pup he says as he sets me on his hip. Grade now. 52% Ok so what did I tell you would happen? No I won't let you. It's not a choice pup. DONT CALL ME THAT! Jackson! Don't yell at me go to the corner now. No I'm sorry please. No Derek carry him to the corner please I have to tell to the others. Dad put me down. No pup. Then he bites Derek. Ok that's it Jackson pups come here. I till I say other wise you can all chose Jackson's clothes and give him baths and dress and feed him and coddle
Him as much as you want. But he will sleep with us. Mom! NO! Jackson yes! No I'll run away! No you won't because I swear to god if you do you will never be seen as a bad boy again. What do you mean mom? You don't want to know. Jackson I'm picking you're outfit tonight so come here. No. Ok fine I walk up to him and pick him up and bring him upstairs for a bath. Mom please let me take a shower. Fine. But I'm washing you're hair you don't do a good job pup. I'm not a pup!   Yes you are I baby you more than Isaac and that a lot.
What no you don't he's mamas boy not me. Your right you're mamas baby boy. I then blush beet red. NO IM NOT! I'm just Jackson not you're baby nor a mamas boy or a pup! Stay here. Derek give him a bath not a shower no matter what he says and put him in the jammies in the bed I can't right now. Don't ask I'll tell you later.
Derek pov
Jackson what did you do to stiles? Jackson? When he doesn't answer I see him curled in a ball shaking in the bed. When I touch him he screams. Pppplease ssir I'm a good boy no bad Jackson here sir. I promise sir I'll be a good boy please don't hurt me. I'll not eat without permission no tv not sleep in here. Just grades lacrosse. And cleaning I promise. Please don't hit me I promise I'll be a good
Boy for you sir. Jackson come here pup. When I say pup he realizes where he is and tries to bolt out the door but I pick him up and cradle him to my chest. Come on baby boy bath time the dinner. No no way I bad boy. No food for Jackson. Bad boys no get food. Who told you that baby? Sir and mrs. but that's ok they have to teach me how to be a good boy for them. Because the didn't adopt me to be a disgrace to the Whittemore name. So the have to make me be a good perfect boy! He says smiling. Jackson you are never going back there. But I have to they love me they just want me to be perfect and after all the have done for me it's the least I can.l do for them they are so kind to me for adopting me! The tell me if I don't eat all week I get a piece of pizza!!!! I love pizza it's so yummy! See they are so nice to Jackson!! He smiles so innocently and I melt. Baby that's abuse. No they give me my favorite food every week!! And that all you eat while you're there. Well duh I have to earn pizza. You're silly Derek. Can I call sir please? No you're never going near them again.  Ok dad. I sorry I was a bad boy can you just use a switch I'll pick it out. I promise it will be a good bendy one sir. No pup you just need a bath not a punishment. But I was a bad boy. How were you a bad boy baby? I told you bout them I not allowed to do dat.  Baby yes you are you have to you're being abused.  No I is not! Jackson yes you are. I flash my alpha eyes and say I you are never to go back there again got it little boy? Yes sir!