Childhood

Nirmala is the eldest member of the family.  

Their family is rich family in that small Village in Tanjore district of Tamil Nadu. 

Nirmala who lost her husband in early days managed to bring up her son Rajender & daughter Gauri well.

Gauri was married to Nirmala's own cousin who also reside in same village.

Nirmala wanted to take care that her daughter always be in her sight.

Rajender was married to Sujatha who is again daughter of Nirmala's cousin.

It is common in that village to get married within relatives so that relationship will prolong.

Rajender & Sujatha gave birth to a baby boy.  His name is Siddhant.

Gauri gave birth to a baby girl.  Her name is Roli.

Siddhant as well as Roli was everything for Nirmala being both are her only Grandson & Grand daughter.

Nirmala decided in their childhood itself that Siddhant & Roli will get married in future.

Nirmala informed her Son Rajendra & Daughter Gauri that Siddhant & Roli need to get married.

Nirmala also insisted to Siddhant & Roli that they will be married to each other in their childhood itself.

Siddhant & ROli were growing hearing this...

Roli was looking beautiful in her silk skirt & blouse.

The beautiful ear ring was shaking beautifully according to her face movements.

The bangles & anklets were raising sweet sound.

Her long plaited hair was moving here & there.

The jasmine flower kept in her hair spread the sweet fragrance around her.

Roli was running between the path of the field.

Siddhant in his half pant and shirt, with thick gold bracelet on his hand and a chain on his neck showing his richness was running behind Roli.

Siddhant & Roli were playing running & catching.

Rajender who noticed this.

Rajender: Siddhant & ROli don't run like this.  You may fall down.

They were not ready to hear anything.

ROli continued her running & Siddhant followed her.

Finally when Siddhant went very near to her & tried to catch her.

But as they were running, it pushed Roli slightly & she fell down.

Roli got scratches on her leg.

Roli started crying.

Siddhant got tensed.

Siddhant took her near the pond & washed the wound.