Grown up

Roli looks beautiful in her Silk skirt, blouse & half saree.

Roli has long hair well plait by her mother with jasmine flower giving fragrance & beauty to her hair.

Roli wear traditional jewellery like jhumki, nose ring, necklace, bangles & anklet always.

No one miss to turn towards ROli if she walk in the street.

She play with her friends like skipping, hopping etc & pass her time.

ROli is well disciplined & well cultured.

Roli never deny the words of elders specially her grandmother's.

All love ROli very much.

Roli stopped her education with 12th STD as their family were not ready to send her to college which is in the city alone.

Roli was good in Cooking, craft works, etc..

Mataji keep on telling her that she will get married to Siddhant.  

She was waiting for joining her hands with Siddhant..

Rajender who went to US with his family was held up in work at US.

He rarely talk to Nirmala when finding time.

But Nirmala used to insist on each & every call about Roli & Siddhant marriage.

Rajender gave assurance that no 2nd thought in their marriage.

When Nirmala ask Rajender about Siddhant, Rajender tells her that he is not available at home.

Siddhant was very stylish guy with english on tip of his tongue.

Siddhant completely grown up like US citizen.

Siddhant never stay at home & always be busy with his friends.

Siddhant was working in a software company & earning good salary.

Siddhant never even find time or interest to talk to even his grand mother.

Rajender tried to change his attitudes, but of no use.

Rajender realised that he has taken wrong decision of shifting to US with family as he started missing the family a lot when he was already getting old.

Rajender: Siddhant, I am thinking of shifting to India again.

Siddhant: Dad, what are you telling.  How can you even think of going from here?  I am not ready for that.

Rajender: Siddhant I am getting old.  I am no more interested to stay here & earn.  I would like to go back leaving all these.

Siddhant: I do understand dad.  Then you return back.  But I am not going to settle down in India.

Rajender: Siddhant, it went years even seeing Maaji.  I have decided to go to our hometown next week.  Please be ready for that.  Most probably I may not return here.  If you wish, you return back here.

Rajender told his final decision to Siddhant.

Siddhant even though not at all interested, decided to come to India to just stay for 10 days & return back to US.

Siddhant never remembered that he got engaged with ROli & she is waiting for him..