Roli decided to stay

ROSID with their babies enjoyed the India trip for 2 weeks.

Nirmala, Sujatha & Gauri was not at all interested to let the babies down.

The always carry one or the other baby in their hands.

They dressed up the babies giving bath & putting new dresses with their hands.

ROSID were very happy to see their family happy with their babies.

Sneh as well as Sneha was very active and played well.

All we excited to see the cute babies moving its small hands & legs and giving cute smile looking here & there.

Nirmala gave so many tips ot Roli to take care of babies after returning to US.

ROSID in their room.

Roli was leaning on Sid's shoulders holding his hands.

Roli: We never realised 2 weeks went just like that and the time has come for us to return tomorrow.

Sid; You are right Roli.  It is going to be more difficult for our parents without babies after we return.

Roli: After we ourselves become parents, we are able to understand our parents pain how they will feel being away from us.  We with these small babies cant be away for long time.

Sid: Roli, we too need to face the same situation in future.  Once our babies become big, they will deny to return to India and we will plan to come to India & settle down.  

Roli smiled.

Roli: WIll you agree, if I tell you something.

Sid: What it is?

ROli: Shall I stay here for few months

Sid: Roli, what are you telling are you serious about it?

Roli: Yes.  I feel it is good for babies as well as our family.  See how much they enjoy with the babies.  Let them be with the babies for some more time.  Also the babies will be in hands of experienced people like our Mataji who knows to handle kids well than us.  Above this season in US will be very cold and babies may get sickness.  If I come little later, it will be good.

SId: Roli, I agree with you, But did you ever thought of me.  How can I be alone without my ROli & our Babies.

Roli: I know it is difficult for you.  But anyway you will be busy in the office work the whole day.  SO the days will pass very fast.  Please accept my request.  Please.. Please...

SId: ROli, you know very well that I cant deny your words.  But you have put me in difficult position now.  Ok. I agree.  But you need to come very quick. I cant wait for so many days without you.

Roli agreed and hug Sid...

The next day SId alone left to US leaving Roli and babies in India.

Only Sid's physical body was travelling to US leaving his heart & mind with Roli & Babies.

Nirmala & ROSID parents were happy that Roli & babies will stay with them for more days.

Roli eventhough console Sid and sent him was unable to bear herself that she need to be away from SID for some more days...