daddy

please forgive me if it's terrible haha...let's get this thing rolling.

___________________________________

•Luke's Pov•

Calum and I were out on our third date tonight at some fancy restaurant, with fancy food. Speaking of fancy food our waitress had just came over to take our order.

"Hello, are you ready to order?" she asked Calum in a very bored tone.

"yes, I would like the beef ravioli with a water please?" Calum replied, folding up his menu and stacking them on the table for her to pick up after she finished taking our orders.

She then turned to take my order, her tone suddenly happier and more... flirtatious?

"And what could I get you?" She asked leaning towards me a little, and twirling her hair in between her fingers.

I looked over to Calum to see jealousy and rage written on his face, so I decided to mess with him a bit.

"Uh, yes I would like the same thing as him, if you don't mind cutie" I replied with a flirty smile.

After she had left I looked over to Calum, he looked beyond pissed, so I just decided to stay quiet.After eating in near silence, the waitress whose name I learned to be Christi brought over the bill, which she had scribbled something on before handing it over to me and winking.

I looked down to see she had scrawled down her name and number telling me to call her. Calum snatched the bill up, paying for it and crumbling it into a ball and throwing it into a trash bin after. He walked back to the car not even waiting for me.

The whole car ride home was silent, until we got into the house.

"Calum, what's up with you?" I asked, knowing what I did.

"What's up with me?," he yelled at me "whats up with me?You know very well what's up with me, and I'm gonna show you how angry I am" he finished off.

what the hell did that mean? "I-I don't know what your talking about.." I replied, a little frightened.

"You know exactly what I am taking about, flirting with that waitress and calling her cutie just so you can mess with me!Well now I'm gonna mess with you." he replied in a lower, and much deeper voice than before.

before I could even speak again, I was pushed up roughly against the wall with calum's tounge shoved in my mouth, our lips moving in perfect sync like always. Calum removed his lips from mine, and before I could protest on the absence of them, they were placed onto my jawline. Calum slowly trailed kisses from there to just below my ear on my collarbone. I gasped knowing he had found my soft spot, he nibbled and suck on it for a bit and blew air onto it making me shiver, and even though I couldn't see it I knew he had left a purple mark there.

He made his way back up to my lips in another heated kiss.His hands traveled from my waist up to my hair tugging at it and making me groan in pleasure, causing him to smirk against my lips. his hand soon traveled down my chest as he made his way to my button on the pants to a suit I was wearing.

"I've been wanting to get this tight ass suit off ever since I saw you in it," he said, while fumbling with the button.

This made me want him even more, he knew that dirty talking was one of my kinks.Guilty haha.When he finally got me out of my pants he took off his along with both of our other garments, besides our boxer briefs.

We made our way to the couch, and I pulled him down on top of me as we started another heated kiss. He started to slowly grind his hips with mine, I unintentionally bucked my hips needing more friction.So I removed my boxers along with his also.

He reached over to the side table beside the couch and pulls out a condom and lube, I know right, how convinent of it to be there, and how weird?Don't ask why it's in there's it just is, besides you never know, I mean look at us now, shit happens.

he rolled the condom over his member and slicked himself up.He inserted one finger in me, prepping me, he then added a second one, then shortly after added a third stretching me out.He then lined himself up, and hovered there.

"Remember how good it feels when I slam into you so hard you loose your breath and scream my name, baby," Calum said in a seductive tone "and remember that, that whore will never make you feel like I do, never make you scream as loud as I do, never give you the best orgasm like I do." he finished speaking, knowing he was using my kink against me turning me on even more but also making me angry, because two could play at this game.

"no that whore could never make me feel as slutty as I do when I'm with you, because I'm only slutty for you, and you only daddy" I replied moaning the last part in to his ear, before nipping at it.

and as soon as those words left my mouth he slammed into me with so much force, causing me to moan and scream in pleasure.He continued thrusting into me, while heatedly kissing me.He then stopped kissing me only to grab a hold of my member and slowly starting to stroke it.I groaned at the contact of his hand.

"F-Faster" I moaned out.

"You have to say please," he replied speeding up and then slowing down, fucking tease.

"P-Please," I said shaking in pleasure, I was so close I could feel the tightening of my stomach and the pleasure building up, I need more of Calum.

"you forgot something, what's the magic word?" , he asked huskily.

I soon realized what he meant "P-please go faster daddy, I need you to make me scream so loud, and make me tremble in pleasure" I replied hastily.

After that was said he picked up the speed of his hand and his thrust.I was close I could feel it, after a second he hit a spot making me gasp. he continued at this pace and angle knowing he found my prostate.

"O-OH DADDY IM CLO- " I was cut off by the pleasure that over took me making me tremble and shoot white liquids onto our stomach's and chest's.

Calum thrust a few more times before pulling out and cumming Into the condom, pulling it off and disposing of it in the trash bin in the kitchen.When he came back from the kitchen he returned with a towel, wiping us off and layed down beside me. He pulled a blanket from off the back of the couch and pulled it over us and cuddle into my side, we fit so perfectly together I loved it, and him.

I gave him a small peck on the lips "Maybe I should flirt with people more often," I chuckled.

He laughed back "yeah, yeah, get some sleep babe your gonna need it," he smirked.

"I love you," I said snuggling closer.

"I love you too," he replied back sleepily.

And with that we fell into a deep sleep, content and happy in each others arms.

___________________________________

hope that wasn't that terrible