On ft..

So its just a normal night or early morning, its like 12:30- 1 am and me and Payton are on ft talking about random shit when all of a sudden... *CRASH* Glass from Payton's window fly everywhere. Two guys jump through here window and knock her out. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" i scream and they notice that i saw everything. 

"Now your next! What is your address?!" The one that looks Italian yells. 

"I'm not telling you shit till you tell me your name!" i yelled back at him.

"Feisty now aren't we, how do i know you won't hang up and call the cops?!" he asked me.

"Because your HOT so i will agree to let you kidnap me *laughing*" i told him.

"Thanks, my names Alessio! now what is your address?" he asked but he didn't yell this time.

"My address is **** * ****** Now come get me i guess i'll wait outside since i know you coming." i said laughing.

They hung up and i put on some decent clothes and waited outside for them sooner or later a van showed up and a familiar face that jumps out, Alessio, He runs up to you. "HEY, no need to pull i'm agreeing to this, but go ahead and knock me out now *laughs*," i was joking but then all of a sudden everything goes black..

-15 minutes later-  

I start feeling conscious again and i wake up, i see Payton open her eyes and we look at the guys. "Okay, i was kidding but where the hell are we??!" i said to them. "Yeah where are we?" Payton asked after me. Then they knock us out again i think because everything went black again. 

-20 minutes later-

I woke back up but this time i woke up in a bed, it sure as hell wasn't mine. i sat up and looked around, it looks like a boys room. i notice a door that had a lock pad on it i tried to open it but it was locked so, i tried to put in a few code but none of them worked. I went to the door that led out the room i opened the door and there was a name on the door, "Alessio" i read to myself. OMG this is Alessio's room. i then realised that payton wasn't with me. I walk out the room and close the door behind me. This house is huge, i found a room that had another name on it, "Joey" i read to myself. i decide to walk in and i see Payton asleep so i run and jump on the bed and wake her up.

"Where are we?" She asked in a tired voice.

"Well we were kidnapped then i woke up in another room which was Alessio's room and then i started walking around and found this room which is Joeys room and found you sleeping so i woke you up.." i told her

"WAIT WOAH WOAH WOAH... WE WERE KIDNAPPED?!" she yelled at me.

i cover her mouth because she was so loud.. "yes, but i agreed to be kidnapped cause they were hot as fuck so anyway.." 

"Wait so who's Joey and who is Alessio?" she asked me.

I face palmed, "The guys that kidnapped up.

"Oh makes sense."

"Let's go walk around and see if we can find anything." i told her. 

She just nodded.

we start walking around. We start hearing talking coming from another room in the house, so we start walking toward the sound and the talking gets louder. we find a door thats cracked open and we see a group of people sitting in a circle talk. I don't see the guys who kidnapped us though. 
"looking for something??" a random voice comes from behind us, we turn around and we see....

A/n: sorry for a cliff hanger i will work more on this tomorrow because its 4:13 am right now so i will probably go to sleep but i hope you guys like it so far.. <3