Excuse me!

A/n:here's a new chapter i haven't wrote in a while because of.... Drama... but I'm back now so yah enjoy this twisted chapter!!

"Alessio?" I walked into the living room but he wasn't there but Joey was so I just asked him, "Joey is Payton around?"

"Uh yeah she sould be in our room." He said looking at me and pointing to there room.

"Okay thanks" i say walking to their room and opening the door to payton in bed watching 365 days.

"This movie again? I laugh "You've probably watched it 365 times."

She laughs "Hey don't make fun its a good movie and its kinky so i like it." (If ya'll haven't seen 365 days on Netflix what are you doing with your life, go watch it NOW! although i do suggest watching it alone and not with your parents lmao anyway..)She says.

"Yea yea I know but anyway i wanted to talk." I said.

She paused the movie "Sure what about?"

"What are we gonna do when we get home. Like I miss the girls and the boys. I miss our family. I even miss school and i never thought i would say that." i said

"Yeah i do to Kar, I miss my mom and my friends and my sister. Wait is my sister your sister too since my mom is our mom?" she asked

"Oh i yea i guess i forgot we're twins" We both started laughing.

"Whats going on in here?" Joey said while him and Alessio walked in.

"We were just talking about home...." Pay says and we both look down and start playing with our wrist. (It's a nervous thing i do in real life too)

"Hey you guys can go home tomorrow and you can bring the kids." Joey said with a smile.

"Wait really?!" I said and looked at him with a smile.

"Yea, and me and Alessio discussed and you guys can either live in an apartment together close to home and we'll pay for anything you need, or you can live here, or you can live at home as long as your apart of the gang i guess." Joey says.

"OMG thank you so much Joey!!!" Payton said and gave him a hug.

"Thank you so much." I said Joining their hug, me and Payton were crying happy tears. Alessio was being weirdly quiet the whole time.

"Yea uh you guys are uh welcome." Alessio says and walks out.

"Okay Joey what the HELL is his problem?" I said getting annoyed with Alessio.

"I don't know he's been like this for a few days he doesn't even talk to me anymore he's always on his phone texting someone." He says concered.

"do you know who?" I asked.

"No everytime i ask he yells at me and tells me its no one and tells me to mind my business." He says. "Maybe you should talk to him."

"What if he's cheating?" I say and start crying.

"Kar i don't think he'd do that" Payton says and starts hugging me. "Right Joey?"

"Yea, no Alessio wouldn't do that to someone I've known him since birth he's not like that." He saids

"Yea well shit does happen and people change. I'm gonna go try and talk to him." I got up and went to Alessio's room.

When i got in there Alessio was in the shower so I just sat on the bed to wait for him.

*DING*

Alessio's phone went off like he got a message so i looked who it was cause maybe its important.

BabyGirl❤️😘 

What. The. FUCK?!!

A/n: Hiii i hope you liked the chapter!! It was unexpected huh? Trust me it was for me to anyway i hope you like it and Comment who you thing the person who texted Alessio is, Im curious. Anyway goodnight cause its literally 2:50am <33