Wow really?!

BabyGirl❤️😘: Hey! Are you coming over in a bit? I miss you already from last night😭 xoxo ~Mads

I-MADS?!

Alessio walked out the bathroom and saw me on his phone.

"Karleigh what the fuck!? Get the fuck off my phone!" Alessio said snatching his phone out my hands.

I was bawling my eyes out right now.

"Alessio what the actual fuck! You've been cheating on me! While we have a fucking kid together?!" I yelled at him.

"Yea so what?" He said rolling his eyes.

"S-so what?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! Alessio what the hell has gotten into you?! Was everything we had a joke to you? Am I a joke to you? Was this a game?" I said still yelling.

"Yea I guess" he said and shrugged his shoulders.

"Really? I LOVED YOU, I trusted you, I let you take my virginity! And this was all a game!!! What about Everleigh!" I yelled.

"Uh what about her?" He said confused.

"Are you joking?! Your her fucking dad! You're just gonna get up and leave us for what, MADS?" I said.

"If you wanna put it that way I never said I was leaving you?" He said and laughed.

"So your just gonna cheat on me? Oh wait you already have! How long?" I asked

"Uh since before you had Everleigh." He said still looking at his phone.

"Wow you're such an asshole!" I said while hitting his chest.

Then I felt a burning and pulsing pain in the whole left side of my face. He. Just. Hit. Me.

"I- Karleigh I'm sorry I didn-" he said freaking out while trying to touch me.

I smacked his hand away. "What the fuck! Don't try to use your fake apologies on me bitch. I'm done. You're such an asshole. I can not believe you!" I said walking out and slamming the door behind me. I leaned up against the wall then slid down till I was sitting on the floor. I put my head down and just bawled my eyes out. I can't believe he'd do that.

Alessio walked out the room about to leave. He was really going to her house. Wow.

"Kar I'm sor-" I stood up.

"No! Your not sorry! Get away from me! Go! Leave me for some other bitch! Cause obviously I'm nothing to you anyway! I'm done, we're done!" I said and he walked away and said,

"Yea me to finally!"

Wow. I'm so glad we are going home tomorrow. I run to Payton and Joeys room. I knocked on the door.

"Come in" Joey said.

I walked it. "I don't wanna live here anymore." I say and the both look at me concerned.

"Karleigh what the hell happened!?" Joey said getting up.

"Kar your eye brow is bleeding and the whole side of your face is red and purple!" Payton said touching my face.

I wince in pain "ow! And Alessio hit me." I said and started crying. Joey and Payton hugged me.

"Why? We heard yelling but we could hear what you were saying." Joey asked.

"You guys were wrong. Alessio's been cheating on me since before we had Everleigh with some girl named Mads... blah blah blah." (You know what happened) I explained everything to them. "I'm not going back in that room unless I'm packing"

"That's fine, you and Payton can sleep in the bed and I'll sleep on the floor." Joey said.

"Thank you Joey" I said.

"You're welcome" he said

After that we all just watched a movie and fell asleep.

A/n: I felt bad for not updating in a while so here's 2 chapters in one day! 🎊 love you guys!