chapter - 4

Next day Karina went to college but she forgot her project which she have to submit today.

Karina - kya karu ab main ghar jaungi toh bahut late ho jayega ( then she thinks something and said ) Idea bhai ko kehti hun project lane ke liye unka office isi rashte main hi toh hai ( then she calls Neil )

Neil - hello, han chhoti bol kya hua

Karina - bhai bo main meri project ghar pe bhul gai hun aap please mujhe ladenge

Neil - kitni careless hai tu chhoti main nehi kar satka meri meeting hai mujhe jaldi jana hai tu mom ko bol

Karina - please bhai aaj hi submit karna please aage se main dhyan rakhungi

Neil- ok par tu college ke bahar hi rehna

Karina - thik hai bhai thank you bhai

Then he cuts the call and went to Karina's college

At college

Avni - khusi chal na mujhe bhuk lagi hai canteen chalte hai aur ice cream khate hai ( she said holding her tummy and licking her lips )

Khusi - thik hai chal

They went to canteen and sat on chair and started eating their ice cream

Neil reached there and calls Karina

Neil - chhoti kahan hai tu tujhe kaha tha na college ke bahar khade rehne ke lia
( He said and started searching her )

Karina - bhai bahar bahut dhup thi toh main canteen main hun aap andar aajao please

Neil was frustrated but he composed himself and came to canteen. He saw Karina sitting on a chair with her friends, he tap her shoulder and she turned and see Neil is standing there with a angry bird face. She smile tightly showing her all teeth .

Karina - thank you bhai ( she said and take her project from his hand )

Neil was about turn without saying anything but stopped listening a sweet voice

Voice - didu guess who ? ( Someone said blindfolding Karina's eyes with her small hands and giggles )

Karina - ummm kon ho sakta hai yeh sorry mujhe yaad nehi aaraha yeh kon hai ( She said tapping her chin )

Voice - ( that person pouts ) Aap mujhe bhul gaye didu. Main aapse kabhi baat nehi karungi ( she is about to remove her hands but stopped by Karina )

Neil is still standing there and trying to see the girl's face as the girl is behind Karina so he can't able to see her face.

Karina - main meri cutie pie ko kese bhul sakti hun han....kesi ho Avni ( she said and removed her hands and hugged her )

That girl smile and broke the hug then Neil saw her face he was shocked as well as surprised.

Neil's POV

    She is the same girl whom I saw yesterday. So her name is Avni . Cute name like her .What she is doing here ? Duffer college main hai toh student hi hogi na. But why she called Karina didu. I think she is Karina's junior. That means Karina know her. Kabhi toh kam aayi beri behen. He was staring at Avni intensely.

And of POV

Neil came out of his thoughts by Karina voice

Karina - Bhai yeh Avni hai meri junior

  Neil is staring at her intensely and Avni saw him and felt nervous

Avni - didu yeh uncle kon hain aur mujhe ase kyun ghoor rehe hain mujhe dar lag raha hai