chapter - 31

Neil and Ashish reached at Meheta mansion with Avni. She was unconscious and in Neil's arms. All the family members rushed to Neil when they saw him coming inside carrying Avni with him. The most restless person was Neela. After all she is her mother and who got her child after lots of prayers.

Neela - Avni meri bachchi ( she caresses her hairs and kisses on her forehead ) Neil kya hua meri bachchi ko ( she asked getting tensed )

     Avni's head was wrapped with Neil's white handkerchief which turned to red due to her continues bleeding. She has scratches on her hands and legs. Her clothes was covered with mud.

Ashish - don't worry Neela our princess is all safe with us now...first let Ketan check her.... Ketan.. ( Ketan nods )

Ketan - Neil take her to her room and bhabi please change her clothes first

    Neil took her to room and came out leaving her with Neela and Riya. The moment he came out of Avni's room he again got angry. He called Avni's bodyguards to hail. All bodyguards were standing infront of him bending down their heads.

Neil - why I appointed you all for ?

     Neil asked the bodyguards in a normal tone but his eyes were showing his anger. Bodyguards were silent. Non of them have guts to utter a single word.

Neil - don't you know why the hell I appointed all for ? ( Neil shouted )

    Rest of the family members were also standing there quietly as they knew Neil wouldn't listening to anyone at that moment.

Neil - DD

DD - ji bhai ( whispered in fear )

Neil - didn't I tell you that I want the best bodyguards for Avni ?

DD - bhai these are the best bodyguards of the agency ( he trembled while saying )

Neil - then why they failed to protect her from that beast ? ( Shouted )

   DD bends his head down. He was cursing himself for their failure.

Neil - you all are fired.

   One of the bodyguard tried to speak but Neil didn't let him to say anything. They all went out of Meheta mansion.

DD - sorry bhai but I promise you this time I'll get the best bodyguards for Avni bhabi. 

Neil - you really disappointed me, DD. I can't take any risk now. I'll test the bodyguards before appointing them and get the best bodyguards for my baby. Call all the security agencies and tell them to send their best bodyguards. I'll meet them tomorrow and select the best for Avni.

     DD nodded his head and went back to his work. Ashish came forward and placed his hand on Neil's shoulder. Neil turned his face to Ashish.

Ashish - thank you is a small thing infront of what you did for us, Neil. Only because of you I got my princess back. Thank you so much.

    He said with all his heart and hugged Neil. Neil tapped his back and broke the hug.

Neil - no need to thanks Mr Meheta. I'm very selfish and I did all that to save my life. Avni is my life and if anything happened with her I couldn't forgive myself ever.

    Ashish smiled and tapped his shoulder and then he saw Neil too have several cuts on his body which he got while fighting with Cobra.

Ashish - Neil, you need first aid

Neil - no, I'm ok.

Sweta - Tillu, Ashish ji is right, come with me give you first aid.

Neil - ok I'll do it but later. First I want Avni to be get her conscious back.