chapter - 29

In a room Avni was tied up with ropes on a chair. She was unconscious. A man with long hair and muscular body was sitting in front of her. He was scanning her delicate body from head to toe and His eyes were filled with lust.

   A man comes running to him

Man - boss, our informer gave the information that police knows that you kidnapped Avni

    His boss smirked and got up from his chair

Boss - I too wanted that they should know that I kidnapped Avni

Man - but boss ( his boss shows his hand to stop )

Boss - they never can catch me

     He indicated his man to leave. That man left. Avni gained her conscious back and looked here and there. The boss came in front of her. She got scared.

Avni - who...who are you ? Where I'm and why I'm tied up ?

Boss - shhh... sweetheart, you asks so many questions ( he said calmly )

Avni - I wanna go home please untie me

Boss - you can't go home until your father give me my money

Avni - first let me go I'll tell dadda to give you money

Boss - am I looking fool to you or what

Avni - not fool but dangerous. I'm getting scared of you

Boss - you are right I'm dangerous. You know who I'm and why you are here

Avni shakes her head negatively

Boss - I'm Cobra and I kidnapped you

    Avni got scared and her eyes started tearing up.

Avni - cobra ji please let me go

Cobra - I'll let you go but first let your Dadda give me money

Avni in mind - Now how I get out from here. Is Dadda and Neelu searching for me ? But how they will know I'm here ? I have to do something. Avni remember the episode 2345 of ' Main Tulsi teri angan ki ' in which some goons kidnapper Tulsi. Remember how she untied herself and get out from there. I'll do the same and get out from here. Yehhh....you can do it, Avni.

   Cobra looked at Avni  suspiciously  as she was smiling by her own without any reason.

Cobra - why are you smiling like a fool ?

Avni - wo...wo..I remembered a joke

Cobra - are you serious ? You are kidnapped and you are remembering jokes

Avni - sorry....next time I remember something else, okay

    Cobra gets angry and holds her by her hairs. He pulls her hairs making her scream in pain.

Avni - Cobra ji please leave my hair, it's hurting....ahhh mamma ( she cried in pain )

Cobra - shut up...and stay quiet or else you will face my worst

     He leaves her hair and comes out of room. Avni sobs for some minutes and then stops, thinking she should concentrate on her plan.

*******

In Meheta mansion

Neela - Ashish meri bacchi ko leke aao kese bhi karke...pata nehi wo kesi hogi wahan un janwaron ke bich....aapne suna na police ne kya kaha....mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai... please aap use leke aao chahe toh use hamari sari daulat dedo par mujhe meri beti wapas sehi salamat chahiye ( She cried helplessly )