Chapter eight: "Is He Really Going To Hit Me?"

It's been a couple hours since I last saw Harry. I haven't come out of my room since our little "argument," and if he's out there, I don't plan on coming out any time soon.

I don't know why I've been so much more emotional lately. I mean, it's not like I'm going to cry over Harry or anything; I barely know him. But it still kind of hurt knowing that he is angry with me for whatever reason.

My thoughts were cut off with a slight knock. "J-Jessie?" I heard a low voice call from behind the door. "Come in." I muttered. I never bothered to lock the bedroom door because I didn't want to get up. I didn't bother to look up at whoever was coming in, just closed my eyes back up and let the mysterious person talking.

"Jessie?" The voice asked again. I groaned at sat up, only to come in contact with four other pair of eyes. "Yes?" I asked nonchalantly. "What happened with Harry? He's being a prick to all of us suddenly." Louis put his head down in shame.

I don't blame him though, Harry is supposedly his best friend. "I don't know. Ever since we got here he's been bitter to me. I tried to talk about it with him a few hours ago but he just ignored me and thus I left. I've been in here since." I shrugged. "Can you please go talk to him?" 

Once again I just shrugged and got up. I walked over to Harry's room, leaving the other boys in my room. 

Knock. No answer. Knock. No answer. I started knocking constantly, only to be greeted with a slight yet cold "What?" 

"Can I come in?" I heard groaning and after a minute he still hadn't opened the door. "Harry if you don't open this damn door I will shoot it open. And you definitely don't want me to have to do that." I scolded loudly through the door. 

A few seconds later the door opened but Harry didn't stay to greet me. "Hello to you too." I muttered under my breath, closing and locking the door behind me. "Harry." He didn't look up, just sat down and stared at the ground. "Harry." I repeated, to no avail. "Harry!" I practically screamed.

That immediately brought his head up, I thought I saw a flash of fear spread through his face, but was quickly replaced with sadness and anger. "Are you ever going to tell me why you've been shunning me out? I cant fix any fucking problem if you won't tell me what the hell I did!" He just glared at me more, his eyes molding in the back of my mind. 

Harry's fists were clenched and I could tell he was pissed, but I remained calm. I'm not afraid of anything, especially an eighteen year-old  popstar in a boyband. Besides, if he tries to hit me at all, I have my gun in my back pocket. 

"Is that a no?" I asked him when he didn't respond. "Fine. Just know that I'm going to stay in here with you until you explain to me what I did wrong." I stated and stood by the door that he was trying to get to. "Move." He demanded sternly. I chuckled a bit, then looked right back at him. "No." 

Harry tried to pick me up but I stood on the ground firmly. It was a trick I learned from my father. So if anyone tried to kidnap me or something, I could sort-of glue myself to the ground. Harry obviously didn't appreciate my retaliation by the way his hand was raising. 

Is he really going to hit me?

I continued to look at him as his hand got closer and closer to my cheek. I waited for the impact or the push, but I was never greeted with one. Instead I was pulled into a hug.

What the fuck?