02

I'm back, uwu♥♥

I'm back, uwu♥♥. Hello bitches.
___

Author's focus

3 hours. 3 fucking hours. 3 hours has Taehyung been thinking stressing about the whole get-kookie-to-say-yes thing.

Why does he have to worry so much? He thinks he is acting weird but I think love does that, right? But is Taehyung in love really?

Is he honest with himself? Ιs Jeongguk the one Taehyung is in love with? Or he thinks he is in love with him because everyone tells him so?

That's what has been eating him alive. He doesn't want to get the younger hurt. Again. No, he can't get him hurt again. Nope, not happening.

He brushed all of these thoughts away and started walking to the bathroom to take a bath for relaxation and to get ready for the party.

Jeongguk on the other hand, was upsetting about what to wear to this party. Yeah, typical Jeongguk, well pretty much.

He couldn't decide between jeans with hoodie or with a fancy sleeved shirt. He finally choose the second option though cause the party was fancy.

[MAGICAL TIME SKIP]

Taehyung was late, obviously. It's currently some minutes after nine and he was still on his way to pick his soon to be boyfriend. Don't worry, he called Jeongguk to let him know he would be at least ten minutes late, unlike last time.

Why was he late you might ask? Well, the flower lady was being a bitch.

Taehyung wanted to get some flowers for Jeongguk, I mean, that's what they do in movies, right? He know that his loved one wants his life to be as good as in movies so he is trying to make his wish come true. But, well, I don't need to repeat myself.

After some minutes of driving, he arrived at his destination, checked himself one last time and rang the bell.

Jeongguk's focus

Holly. Macaroni. Please have mercy on me.

"Earth to Jeongguk? These are for you."

Damn, how long have I been staring? WHY DID HE HAVE TO WEAR A SUIT AND A FUCKING TIE?!

"O-oh thank you hyung!! You really didn't have to.."

"I did to be honest."

Stop scratching the back of your neck and look at me embarrassed god dammit!

"I'll be right back, I will put them in a flower pot."

And I disappeared just like that. Did I mention that I closed the door too? Oh my god Taehyung is looking too fucking good, I think I might got a b- no I'm good, for now..

"Okay, I'm ready let's go Tae."

"How lucky am I to be going out with you as my date..."

"Oh shut up Kim."

"Whatever Jeon, get in the car now."

__________

I missed you guys :((