04

——Author's focus

——
Author's focus

"Hyungie why are we here? There is noone here and we are supposed to be in party, let's go have funnnn." Said the younger male while they were walking in the now empty garden of Hansol's mansion.

"Now Gguk, how much of a surprise would it be if we were in a place full of drank people, hm?"

He's right, I'm so stupid sometimes. Jeongguk was too busy thinking about the whole situation to answer to his hyung.

"Um Tae, why is there a small path of candles?"

"It's part of the surprise baby, you can go ahead, I'll be right behind you."

Jeongguk nodded, eager to find out what this whole surprise thing was about. Why was Taehyung being so, um romantic? And cheesy? I mean, a path full of candles..? Was he going to ask Jeongguk to be his?

Jeongguk kept following the path of candles, noticing every little detail there could possibly be. He was smiling, feeling a warmth inside his chest by the fact that someone would do something like this for him.

Without realising it, the path has now stopped, there were no cadles in Jeongguk's sides. Instead, in front of him there were letters, shaped with lit candles, you guessed it, spelling the words "Be mine?".

Jeongguk turned around to look at Taehyung, both of them smilling. "You did this? For me? I thought that you.."

Taehyung's focus

"Look before you answer or slap me I wanna say something.." I let out a sigh after watching him nod and I continued. "I know I have been probably the rudest person to you, I didn't gave you the best reactions when you told me your feelings.. I was— no I am such an asshole for treating you like how I did.. But I wanna change that. I realised that every time we would text I would be smiling all the time and when someone of us had to leave I would be so sad about it. But of course I would never say this to someone, especially to you.. I know you deserve so much more than me, you don't deserve someone who was a total asshole to you from the beggining but I.. I don't wanna see you with someone else that is not me.. I don't know maybe I am selfish.. I'm willing to change for you Gguk..To be the best boyfriend you could ever had.. To end whatever I am saying, the point is that I like you Jeongguk.. I like you so much, I can finally say it for sure now."

Silence. He was looking at me as if he would cry but he didn't say anything.

Author's focus [—again— hi, the last change of pov in this]

"Look Gguk, I get it if you hate me and that you wann—"

"You idiot of course I'll be yours." Jeongguk said kinda being muffled since he head was in Taehyung's chest, embrassing him in a hug.

"Really? After everyth—"

"Yes really you idiot."

And just like that they hugged each other, smilling with the fact that they both got what they wanted the most; to be together.

——
Ew that was so cute and idk maybe romantic..who am I cause that's not me...😂❤

LOVED || Sequel to Vkook Texting | On GoingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara