Thirteen

Izuku walked into the kitchen grimacing at his sore feet. On the sofa laid Kirishima and Dabi. They seemed to have fallen asleep on the couch.

"Hey, hey, do you guys want to move to your beds? I don't want you to be super sore when you wake up," Izuku shook them lightly.

Dabi stood and went to his room but Kirishima tugged Izuku down to the couch he laid on. He snuggled up to the boy with a groan.

"Sleep," Kirishima whispered.

"Eji-kun, I have to make breakfast and get dressed so we can leave," Izuku tried to reason.

"Sh, Kitten, we can snuggle for ten minutes," Kirishima muttered. Izuku just sighed and let himself be cuddles for ten minutes straight.

"Ok, now I have to start on breakfast. Also, what do I need to wear?" Izuku asked Kirishima.

"Casual clothes," Kirishima replied as he stretched. He seemed to think for a second but he kissed Izuku on the cheek and went to his room to get ready.

Izuku made breakfast sandwiches and left to get ready. He wore a simple outfit.

A black baggy hoodie that had a white outline of kitty ears, nose, and whiskers. He wore blue jeans and his favorite red sneakers. (He is sporting the sneakers for those who disapproved of his black ones)

"Is this ok Eji-kun?" Izuku asked as he spun in a circle for Kirishima to see.

"You look great. We'll be back before dinner, ok?" Kirishima nodded Izuku bounced off following the red head.

They arrived at a park moments later. The park was old and rustic bit Izuku didn't mind. He ran right for the swing and grinned.

"Eji-kun!!! Come push me," he squealed in delight. With a blush dusted across his face, Kirishima did as he was told.

"I was think we could maybe go to an arcade or something. The one I looked at had a rock climbing wall, games, and a trampoline area," Kirishima stated.

"That sounds like fun! Can we swing bybthe store? I need to get some pain meds," Izuku looked at Kirishima.

"I have some in my car, why do you need them?" Kirishima asked concerned.

"Oh, Todoroki and I just skated a lot and I got a few blisters. Nothing severe but pain meds make it feel like it isn't there," Izuku answered.

"Oh, ok," Kirishima nodded.

"Yeah, so when do we go?" Izuku questioned as he sat down on a bench near the playground.

"It doesn't open until noon, so I had a few idea. We could go shopping for what I offered to get at the party, we could go see a movie, or we could go bowling," Kirishima responded.

"Ooh let's go see a movie! You can pick which one," Izuku grinned.

"I heard 'Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark' wss good. Do you want to watch that?" Kirishima questioned.

"Not really. I'm not a big fan of scary movies..." Izuku trailed off.

"Ok, how about lion King," Kirishima suggested.

"Ok!" Izuku chirped. So they went and watched the two hour long movie.

When they finished it they were off to the arcade. Izuku was once again bouncing with joy.

"Oooh we should rid the motorcycle one!!!" Izuku cheered as they entered. Kirishima nodded and bought a bunch of coins.

"Ok, then we have to get photos though," Kirishima said. Izuku nodded and dragged Kirishima to the motorcycles.

They got on and paid the credits and began. Kirishima didn't take much oleasure out of it, but he did take pleasure out od watching Izuku. Izuku gasped a giggled at everything and Kirishima loved it.

"Pictures!!!" Izuku squeaked as he once more dragged Kirishima to their next destination.

The first picture they took was Izuku kissing Kirishima on the cheek. And the second was Kirishima kissing Izuku on his cheek. The third was them doing fish faces. For the fourth Izuku was on Kirishima's back doing jazz hands.

The fifth photo was just doing whatever. Bkth Izuku and Kirishima thought that they would kiss the other on the cheek. This ked to the fifth photo being of their lips nearly touching.

Izuku jerked bsck but agreed to do another set of photos. They were alk very similar but for the last one they did touched noses with wide smiles.

"Can we climb the Rockwall?" Kirishima asked. Izuku obliged happily and Bea Kirishima up the rock wall once while Kirishima won the next two rounds.

The rest kf the time at the arcade was spent playing games and jumping on trampolines. They ate a small lunch from the concession before continuing their fun day.

At around six, they went to the store. Izuku had a lot of ideas on what snack they should get and so did Kirishima. They decided that they would get as much as they could.

"So, here's the list so far: popcorn, chips, salsa, candy, fruit, cookies, and brownie mix," Izuku read off.

Kirishima nodded as they trudged throughout Walmart looking for the snacks. After acquiring all of the stuff. They headed home.

Izuku jammed out to the radio while Kirishima pulled into the gas station. A knock sounded beside his window and he glanced over to see Uraraka.

"Hey!" Izuku grinned. The brown haired girl smiled and hugged Izuku through the rolled down window.

"It's been so long! What have you been doing?" Uraraka questioned.

"Right now, I'm with Eji-kun," Izuku said.

"Eijiro Kirishima? Cool! Ok, well, I have to go. Nice seeing you," Uraraka waved before skipping off.

"Was that Uraraka?" Kirishima asked as he got back in the car.

"Yeah," Izuku nodded. Soon they were back at the house and Izuku was cooking dinner.

"And then we took pictures and it was, so much fun!!!" Izuku explained as he poured noodles into the boiling water.

"Sounds it. Did you have that much fun with me?" Dabi asked.

"Yup! I am having so much fun with all of you! I can't wait to see what me and Hitochan are doing," Izuku smiled.

Just to clear it up, all is not necessarily what most think it is.

Izuku is dating all of the boys but the boys are only dating Izuku. They aren't dating each other, they've just accepted that everyone will be dating the smol bean known as Izuku Midoriya. Vote and comment if you enjoyed!!!!