Seventeen

Izuku couldn't be happier. Each of the boys he loved shared him. They all loved him very much and there was never a day when he felt unloved. Everything was perfect.

Bakugo ended up dating Kirishima as well. Shinso and Dabi dated too, but Todoroki just wanted Izuku. Everyone was ok with how things worked out.

Izuku couldn't find a better way if living than how he lived with with them. He couldn't find a stronger love than the live given by them. Be couldn't find happiness stronger than theirs together.

They were all so happy and no one could change that. No one could take that away from them. It was written in stone. Izuku could not be robbed of anymore happiness.

"I want cuddles," Izuku called throughout the entire house. He was in the living room but no one else was there.

In a matter of seconds five people were there ready to embrace the boy. And they did. Oh how much everyone loved him.

"I love you," the five boy simultaneously stated.

"I love you too," Izuku chirped as he kissed each if them with a smile.

I know it was short but that's the end!!!!

I am thinking of writing another book but I can't decide if I want to do:

•Blind Deku Au (Tododeku)

• Neko Deku Au (BakuDeku)

Hacker Deku AU (Todobakudeku)

Vote if you want but it isn't necessary. Let me know if you have any other suggestions. I am really into the ships of BakuDeku, Tododeku, and Todobakudeku. So that's what I am willing to write right now.