9 - Ominous

Squips PoV:

Jeremy's Squip and I have had a chat in private the day after Jeremy told us. He said that I have less than 24 hours until I'm taken away, for god knows how long, to be reprogrammed because of my...defect. I really don't want this to happen. I think, I think i love her. Which is the problem. Jesus what did I get myself into. 

...and she doesn't know yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was sat there in the morning with all her friends, informing them about her dad. I so proud that she finally plucked up the courage to do so. They all reacted sympathetically, telling her they had no idea. She gave weak smiles to them  reassuring them that she's okay. Every time I look at her it pains me, knowing what's coming. I grab her hand, holding it tight. She looks at me giving me a more sadder smile, with an undertone of optimism in her E/C eyes.

Seconds turn into minutes, minutes into hours, and before we know it were on our way back home. I offered to drive so she could have some rest. She fell asleep almost instantly. I was left alone with some music playing in the back ground, i kept thinking and thinking. Trying to make some kind of plan. I went over every single situation and only a couple would turn out okay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N PoV:

I got woken up by a nudge from Squip i smiled and stretched, ready to collapse into bed. I get my stuff and walk inside, Squip is now just Squip again not in his 'physical form'. I briefly talk to mum and ask if she's okay and telling her about the fun I had. I heard Squip take a deep breath before I walk in a place down my bag, ready to unpack.

"oh hey." I say smiling at him "Um, I can't thank you enough for helping me with my dad." I mean its true, my mum already looks better. 

"Y-yeah, it's fine...um i need to talk to you about something." I turn to him and stop unpacking .

"uh oh, that sounds ominous." I reply jokingly. He sighs and clears his throat and continued.

"So recently I-" I turn back around from putting away a shirt i didn't wear, and he was gone...He just vanished

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter for yall ^^

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed! <3