• t w e l v e •

THEY immediately landed to the factory’s rooftop, the undead dragon immediately disappearing into bits as Wooyoung and Yeosang was on their feet once again. He can see his friends getting uncomfortable with the changes aside from Mingi, which seems to be happy on getting a ride on a fluffy fox as he kept on hugging San’s fox form.

“Mingi, let go of me now. I’m going to transform back into a human,” San warns as Mingi backs off.

“Thanks, man!” Mingi still can’t remove the grin on his face.

“Shall we proceed?” Hongjoong suddenly asks as he looked at all of them.

“Sure, we need to go back as soon as possible too.” San immediately turned back into human but instead of the clothes that he’s wearing a few hours ago, it turned into a white and red temple clothes as his fox ears and tail was still evident, making Mingi grin wider because of the tail, “Oh. And the moment that someone touches my tail, I’m going to rip you into pieces.

Mingi immediately whimpered as he took a few steps backward, “O-Okay.’

“Pay attention to your surroundings,” Hongjoong told them in shushed tone as he silently opened the door leading them to the lower floors.

“I can hear some growlings in the lower floors,” San muttered as his ears perked up.

Mingi couldn’t help but bit his lip to stop himself on squealing as he held on Yunho’s shoulders which hissed at him, “Shut it, you fucking donkey.”

“But isn't he cute?” Mingi whispers.

“Can you keep your attention on the surroundings instead of me? Yunho is getting pissed off again,” San said as he looked at Mingi before glancing at Yunho, “Take it easy on Mingi, hyung.”

Mingi, which seems to be unaware of Yunho's behavior flinched as he looked towards the older male that immediately looked away. Seonghwa just sighed, they'll be needing to clear everything when they get back to that realm.

“Hush,” he scolded the youngest members as he held on the sniper tightly.

As they arrived on the lower floors, they couldn’t hear a single step as the dimmed lights blocks their eyesight except from San which seems to see clearly despite the darkness that blocks the other’s eyesight.

“I can’t see a fucking thing,” Jongho muttered.

“Yunho.” Yunho immediately understood what Hongjoong is trying to imply as he used his ability and caused the generator to work as the lights went back “Thank you, Yunho.”

“That’s so cool!” Mingi exclaimed.

“Pay attention. With the lights back on, the blackened ones will get curious and wander around the factory.” Jongho reminded them as they nodded, “Should we get some of our stuff in this floor since our rooms are in here?”

“We can also get some weapons and ammos in the weapon room!” San chirps.

“The weapon room is in the second floor while our rooms are in this floor,” Wooyoung, which was keeping his silence started talking that made everyone look at him, “The last thing that we should do is scavenge for food in the ground floor but the blackened ones are most likely to roam around there.”

“We need to distract them,” Hongjoong stated as he looked at the eldest member, “You can cause fires like that, right?”

“Yes. I’ll do it for all of you,” Seonghwa curtly replied, nodding once.

“So this is the plan. We’ll be getting some of our stuff in the rooms then we’ll be meeting up here in the stairs so we can proceed on the lower floor for the weapons and after that, prepare yourself on fighting the blackened ones. We will go to the storage room and grab some bottled waters and food.” Hongjoong said as his eyes turned pink, “Are we clear?”