• t w e n t y s e v e n •

Jongho kept on running until he was able to arrive on the middle of the town, the young male mentally cursed when he realized that he attracted a lot of blackened ones and now, he’s cornered. But this is all according to his own plan and he’ll be the decoy to destroy lots of them.

“You cannot kill me.” Jongho assured as he looked at Jeongha which was glaring at him for causing a lot of injuries to his powerful body.

“How cocky of you to think about that!” Jeongha exclaims before aiming his weapon towards Jongho.

“Squash your friends with that!”

With an invisible force, a bunch of blackened ones were thrown towards Jongho’s direction as he immediately dodged the incoming attack that hit the blackened ones instead of him. Jeongha lets out a frustrated scream before leaving his weapon and running towards Jongho which was keeping his grip on his lance.

“You could not kill me. There’s only a certain bunch of people that can perish me,” Jongho states as he gasped when Jeongha managed to hit his left shoulder with his fist, sending his a few meters away as his head collided with the ground.

“I’ll squash you to death, mortal!”

“Do as you please.”

“Why do you sound so confident despite me already causing your shoulder to be discolated already?!” the blackened one huffed as he try to understand why the mortal in front of him still kept a mindset like that despite his shoulder bent in an awkward angle, his expression shows pain too.

“It’s just a dislocated shoulder that I can fix.” Jongho's lance disappeared for a while before he held his own shoulder and as a piercing scream from him was heard along with the cracking of bones, he manages to fix his own shoulder yet it still went limp “I can still use my other one. It will recover soon enough.”

“Monsters.”

“It takes one to know one,” Jongho replies as he lets out an amused laugh, “We’re nothing but a bunch of pitiful creatures but your kind is definitely the worst.”

“Take that back, mortal.” Jongho’s words seem to agitate the buffed man which clenched his fists, “Our kind is blessed by Monsieur himself! Mortals like you doesn’t know a thing or two about that!”

“Monsieur is just using all of you to get himself out. Your kind is the one that made everything worst, causing Seonghwa-hyung and Yeosang-hyung to be cursed for eternity. While your pitiful kind doesn’t know how to move on and accept that what you’re doing is nothing but bullshit.” A bunch of energy spheres appeared around Jongho as some of it was directed towards the area where the other blackened ones are as they attempt to help one of their powerful villager.

“You’re not just insulting our kind but also our God! You’ll experience the taste of hell for that!” The blackened one held a car using his one hand as he throws it towards Jongho.

“Are you forgetting that I’m at an advantage here?” Jongho asks amusingly before throwing an energy sphere towards the vehicle that exploded, causing the blackened ones to stay backwards on the sight of the angry red flames, “If Monsieur could've blessed you then you should be at an advantage in this battle, where’s your beloved God now?”

Jeongha couldn’t help but clench his jaw on how arrogant the mortal in front of him is, “We weren’t granted with the ultimate blessing from him yet! Once that the Eve is offered to him, he will give us the blessing that we deserve! We’ll be able to make our village again and turn in into Eden!”

“You meant Hell with that,” Jongho remarked, “Well, I can make it for all of you. You wanted to turn this place into hell? Then witness how I burn it into ashes along with all of you!”