Vibrant Drama

Ozpin:So, this is what happened?
Ozpin asked calmly, the rest of the group clearly filled to the brim with anger and uncomfortableness.
Glynda:Yes.
Glynda growled, her teeth being shown.
Ozpin:Well, this is startling.
Ozpin then looks at Yang, the blonde clearly unfazed.
Ozpin:Yang, do you have anything to say?
Yang:Yeah, I have some things to say.
Yang says, standing up in anger.
Yang:Miss.Goodwitch, I meant every word in the classroom.
Yang says looking straight at her.
Glynda:I see. The attitude, the humiliation of your sister, and those other disrespectful words you've used to describe me!
Yang:Yeah, and you know why I said them?!
Glynda:Why?!
Yang;Because they describe you perfectly, Professor Goodwitch!! You're entitled, annoying, stuck up, and a total psychopath!
Glynda:You think that all you want, Yang Xiao Long, but it won't help you evade the consequences of your actions!
Yang:So what?! You're probably jumping for joy inside as we're finally getting kicked out of this place, aren't you?!
Glynda:You are just like your mother, you know that?!
Yang's face grew cold, almost uneven as the rage burned inside of her. Everyone in the room was silent, even Ozpin.
Yang:My mom?
Glynda:Yes. Your irresponsible and disrespectful mother. The mother who left you in the crib when you were born!
Yang was silent once again as the rage finally forced the chain holding her back to snap. Suddenly, like a wild bull, Yang charged at the woman with an intent to hurt her. Glynda dodges and uses her baton to telekinetically hold her in place. Yang tried to move but couldn't as the professor forced the blonde back into her seat. Everyone was clearly on edge as they didn't know what would happen next as they stood up. Ruby was terrified as the water in her eyes that she hides so well started to appear.
Glynda:You do that again and I'll have you-
Yang:What, sent to jail? Is that what you're suggesting?
Blake:Yang, seriously! Knock it off!
Weiss:Yeah! What are you trying to do, get us expelled?!
Yang:If it means putting this bitch in her place, then yeah!
Ozpin was about to say something but he doesn't. Suddenly, all fighting stops as Glynda suddenly loses her angry look entirely. Confused, Yang sees the regret on Glynda's face and then glances over to Weiss and Blake whom were also confused. Everyone turned to see Ruby, whose face was a mess. Her eyes were a waterfall and her gritted teeth were shown. She was scared, heartbroken, and lost. She was going to lose everything, everything that she worked so hard for. And, it was all her fault, just like everything else. Suddenly, knowing everyone was watching her, Ruby speeds away, leaving behind a trail of petals. Ozpin, becoming determined and serious, suddenly makes his way to the door.
Ozpin:None of you follow us. "looking back at them with a serious look" And I mean none of you.
Ozpin closes the door harshly as the group members inside the room were puzzled and worried.