Chapter 3

Sitting up, her room didn't' appear any different. Fearing from the life-like dream, she scanned to find any differences. But soon heard a knock on her door.

"Nee-chan, I need your help like usual," Yui asked from the other side of the door. Nano wondered what her younger sister could need during the morning. Especially if it was something regularly. She thought onto the past to see if Yui did ever ask for help on anything, but could only think of homework. And Nano was sure Yui completed hers the night before. So that really led to a question, "What could it be?"

"Okay, I'm awake," Nano answered.

"Thank you," Yui replied opening the door. Yui was wearing the same blue nightgown she was the night before. But didn't have anything big and clunky like a book in her hand.

"What could my sister be needing?" Nano began to wonder. Then a stench hit her nose like food cooked in the morning. However, this was no salivating scent, but a putrid smell of poop. It almost smelt like someone took one right in her room. Then she realized, it came from Yui. Nano was in disbelief that her sister had crapped her pants, as she was a seven year old girl and fully toilet trained. She also couldn't believe her sister wasn't in tears, but actually smiling. It was like Yui was happy about Nano cleaning up her mess. That's when the realization happened, this must be what she's after.

"Yui, did you go?" Nano reluctantly asked.

"Yup nee-chan, I went in my sleep again," Yui answered quickly. And Nano couldn't believe to hear the word "again." It was only a couple years ago when Yui wet the bed, but she no longer did so. And this was clearly a big accident that has never happened before. Nano still got up out of bed to help her sister get cleaned up. That was when she saw her sister hopping up on her bed and laying backwards. Then an object from Yui's tiny hands came into view. Nano's jaw dropped as what she saw was a white diaper with a bunch of cat patterns on it. It almost seemed like that one dream was becoming a reality. Despite the odd finding, she took her sisters diaper and thought Yui was wanting a change.

She lifted the young girls skirt to find the same type diaper in her hand around the waist of Yui. The only difference was the one Yui wore, appeared soggy and had a large bulge. Nano knew now that Yui did go in her pants, but apparently in her sleep. But just before she was about to change the young girls dirty diaper, she knew she needed the right utensils.

Nano thought that something is really strange with the day, but if this was reality then she should have useful tools in her middle drawer of her dresser. And just as she suspected, there was a pink changing mat, baby wipes as well as powder. She took all the tools back over to Yui who continued to lay on her bed. Placed out the changing mat underneath her bottom. Lifting up the skirt again, Nano began to un-tape her sister's dirty diaper. Yui had a slight giggle from the changing process.

As she pulled the diaper down, a worse stench and sight appeared before Nano. The sight of Yui's dark brown poop just sitting there made her cringe. But she didn't want to make her sister feel bad in any way, so she pulled some wipes and began to clean up the mess around Yui's bottom. After she got her bottom cleaned, she rolled up the dirty diaper and it was now ready to be tossed. But before she could toss away the dirty diaper, she needed to get her sister changed into a new one. So she took the new diaper and opened it up. Placing it under her sister and clicking open the top of the baby powder, she began to sprinkle the powder on her sister. After several sprinkles, she then pulled up the diaper and tapped it up. Yui was now in a clean diaper.

Before she was about to take the dirty diaper to toss, her sister grabbed it. "Don't worry about that big sis, I have it. And thanks for changing me." The smile on her sister made it worthwhile. Even though Nano was confused, she was going to continue on with her day as usual. Before she could take another forward towards her doorway, she felt a tug on the back part of her pajama pants. She turned around to see her sister hunched over, revealing herself of the culprit. "Your dry this morning nee-chan," Yui said as she jumped off the bed. Nano couldn't believe the words towards her. She now knew why there was an odd feeling in her pants, and that was because she too was wearing a diaper.

Nano looked down at her pajama pants and could instantly see a bulge from the padding she wore under. As her sister waddled past her, she pulled her pants down to reveal what she was wearing. She couldn't believe her eyes for a third time in the day. Her jaw dropped even more as she found herself in a pink tinted diaper with several anime girls on the front as well as white outlined hearts around the entire pad. She couldn't believe that she, a sixteen year old girl, who's fully toilet trained since age one was now succumbed to a diaper. Not only that, but she couldn't help but touch the front of her diaper. Even if it was weird, she still thought it felt decent enough.

Pulling her pants back up, she walked over to her dresser to see if she may have some big girl undies to put on instead for her day. Nano couldn't walk through the entire day in a diaper. "What would people say if they found out?" Nano began to think. "What would Miki think?" She began to panic once she opened the top drawer, only to find more diapers like the one she wore. There was no big girl undies for her to put on, which meant she was stuck wearing a diaper all day. But Nano could only imagine what would happen if people found out. She'd probably be perpetually branded baby, and be made fun of all day long. Miki would probably break their friendship, and she'd be all alone. So Nano hoped, that she would not get caught at all for the day. Even though she may not need the diaper, she didn't want to wear nothing.

Just as she was getting her school outfit out to change into, Nano felt an immediate pressure on her bladder. Despite not needing to go a second ago, she felt a desperate need to pee. She quickly ran towards the door and immediately could see the bathroom door to the right. But before she could take another step, she felt her bladder beginning to release. She quickly put her hands on top of her diaper to try and stop herself from going, but she only could feel a warm sensation wrapping around in her diaper. She couldn't believe that not only was she wearing a diaper, but she was also using it.

After a large stream entered into her diaper, she felt a huge relief. Despite having just gone in her pants, it still was soothing to Nano. She felt the soaked diaper and found it to be quite squishy. Though the weight of it increased causing the diaper to droop, Nano continued to go into the bathroom.

Her mouth dropped instantly from what she saw. Instead of a toilet, there was a large low laying table. Nano now knew even if she made it to the bathroom, there was no toilet for her to use. The table in front of her was clearly made for changing diapers, which reminded her of the one drooping down between her legs. She also noticed bins that would be common for trash, but instead had rolled up diapers in them. One bin had diapers with the same pattern as Yui's diaper, and the other bin had the same pattern Nano wore. But seeing the same pattern in this bin made Nano fear for the worst—she was expected to use her diaper.

After changing into her school uniform, she now began to think about her diapered status. "What should I do?" Nano began to question. "My regular underwear isn't in the drawer. And if I'm not able to use the toilet, then I would be forced to wear...a diaper." She began to panic as she had nothing else to change into. "Well, it's better than wearing nothing I suppose." After reasoning with herself, she took a new diaper and changing supplies from her drawer and went into the bathroom.

Nano knew she better change out of the wet diaper soon, so she quickly laid up on the table. Leaning up, she lifted her skirt to get a perfect view of her very swollen diaper. Without resisting, she put her hand on her diaper and gave her diaper a squeeze. After a few strokes, she began to take the tapes of her diaper off. She then removed the diaper from under her and rolled it up like she did with Yui's diaper.

She began to apply powder on herself with the new diaper under her. That's when she realized, she was perfectly shaved. Before this day, she clearly remembered having hair down below. But now she had a perfect shave, almost as if no hair was there to begin with. After taking this in, she pulled her diaper up and applied the tapes. She was now in a clean diaper.

After tossing the wet diaper into her bin, she left the bathroom and grabbed her blue school bag. Walking down the stairs quickly to make herself toast. It didn't take long for the pieces of bread to pop-up for her to scarf down. Now that she had eaten something, she was ready to depart for school. Putting her shoes on by the front door, she leapt outside.

Each step outside reminded her of what was beneath her skirt. The anime pattern diaper was one thing Nano wish she didn't have to wear. But somehow, she now did. She began to question if the one dream had an effect, but feared more about what the others will say when they find out her secret. And what would Miki say if she found out. Nano didn't want to know, so she hoped that no one will find out.