Afterword

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for reading Nano's Enchantment. Writing this story has been an overall enjoyment, so I hope that it was enjoyable to have been read as well. I feel like I really learned a lot through the effort I put into it.

Here's a fun tidbit about this story. I first started it with the idea of a fan story with a character from the series IdolM@ster--more specifically the Cinderella side. The character being Ranko Kanzaki. Given her main personality, I thought of her finding a grimoire that allowed her to grant wishes. However, she would help her friends out for the most part with their small wishes. Eventually one would wish for not having to take restroom breaks, which would eventually lead into what was basically Nano's Enchantment's "diaper world." All girls being diaper dependent—including Ranko herself. I suppose it'd been kind of fun writing them performing a concert while diapered—obviously, this would have to include using them too.

However, I decided to write Nano's Enchantment instead as a means to practice the idea in my mind first before jumping right into a fan story. Plus me being a perfectionist, I'd want to perfectly display all the personalities of all the characters if I were to write a fan story than take my own twist on it.

So now that I have Nano's Enchantment completed, I can definitely say I won't be writing this fan story (lol). I've kind of taken a disliking to fan stories over time, so that's mainly why I won't go for writing it. And I wouldn't want to write the same kind of story twice.

Even though I won't be writing that idea, I hope this small tidbit was interesting enough to learn.

Kind of shocking that it took me this long to finish the story, mostly due to inexperience. But thanks to this story, I feel I've found a pretty good system for writing stories now that works for me. So all those ideas that have been collecting over time, I might get to work on them now and finish them as well.

With Nano's journey being completed, I do have to say I have an idea for Nano that I may at some point go into making. But no promises if I do get to making that anytime soon.

Lastly, I hope each of you a good day in your own special padding (or caring for those in them).