Kono Dio Da

After taking a rest, Joseph finally gotten a tug.

"Oh that must be him?"

Caesar looks at old Joseph, asking him,

"Who?"

"Oh it's my uh.. dead grandfather."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you'll see."

Old Joseph reeled him in, on what seems like hours, until Jonathan finally came in. Old Joseph was panting since Jonathan was no light weight. With all the training that Jonathan had to undergo, he had muscles.

"Oh Mr. Joestar! I have found something!"

"Great.. What is it?"

"Um..I found a skeleton part..I..i am unsure of what to do with it but I found it lying around and it was glowing."

"Glowing? The hell..?"

Johnathan gasps.

"Language!"

"Ah, sorry sorry..But, did you find anything else?"

"..I..found blonde hair strands."

Jotaro looks at Johnathan.

"...Even though I'm unsure of who could be around here, even I'm sure that could be Dio's hair."

"Dio? My brother? How..How can you be sure?"

Josuke tilts his head

"Who's Dio?"

"..Dio is an archenemy of mine and Jiji that gave all of us stand since he stole Johnathan's body and stabbed himself with..what was it?"

"A stand arrow."

"Yes, a Stand arrow and that's why you had a stand and were sick for about 50 days. We went to Egypt to kill him and I suppose us killing him made you live but you didn't get your stand removed since you do have a fighting spirit."

Josuke nods his head.

"That..That makes a lot more sense now when you mention it."

"Yes. Now..the question is..Which Dio."

Johnathan nods his head

"It could be the Dio from my time or the one from your time."

"I hope it's the one from your time, since the one from my time has a stand and I prefer not to deal with the bullshit time stop."

"Language."

"Yeah yeah."

Jotaro takes out a cigarette as he lit it with Star Platinum's fist as he starts to smoke it. Johnathan's eyes widen, as of course, he doesn't have a stand, he only has hamon, so he was fascinated how it lit up by itself.

"Is that a new future trick?"

"Ah..No..Stand power. The friction lights it."

"..Fascinating.."

Jotaro takes a hit from it as he puffs it out. He stood there until he heard a sound from behind. He fixes his hat as he turns around, yelling.

"STAR FINGER!"

Star Platinum's fingers extend, hitting what seems to be Dio in his 1800s outfit as Dio was about to hit Jotaro with the laser eye beams, but Star Platinum beat Dio to the punch line.

"..Dio. What the hell do you want?"

Dio hit the ground hard as he then stands himself back up as he looks at Jotaro.

"...How do you know my name? I don't know you. Now stand aside so I can get to Johnathan."

"No. Now once again, unless you want me to beat your shitty face in. What do you want?"

"..Johnathan. Now who the hell are you?"

"Jotaro Kujo. From 1987-"

"1987?! THE HELL DO YOU MEAN! ARE YOU ON TOBACCO?!"

"...No. Well..Not yet that is. If you haven't noticed, timelines have been mixed around, so killing your brother isn't the wisest choice right now. Now if you are willing to help and not kill off your brother then you're allowed to stay. Fuck up once and I'll make sure you're not my problem in the future."

"And who are you to command me?! DIO!"

"You don't have a stand. I'll kick your ass here and now."

"..The hell is a stand? Don't you mean hamon?"

"I don't have hamon. But I know for a fact that my stand is much more efficient in kicking and killing your ass. Do we understand each other?"

"Tch. Whatever."

"If you want to die out here then be my damn guest, for me and the others we're leaving. Come on guys."

The group nodded their head as Johnathan holds the skeleton part as they started to walk as Dio just wrrys as he looks at the group walking away, as he decided to follow them, after all Jotaro did prove a point. Dio doesn't know where he is going and they sure have a better idea of where they're going then he does.