No

Clem's pov:

I slumped on the hay bales because it was almost unbearable to stand up right anymore. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't leave him. I couldn't leave AJ behind. But I was bit. Something I would never even dare to think about. But now I have to face reality.

I began to feel hot. I look down at my hands to see my color degrading by the second. My head felt like it was being bashed by a brick. But I still had to keep my head high for AJ. I needed him to know the rules.

Once AJ was done dealing with the walkers trying to break into the barn, he sprinted over to me with worry in his eyes. I looked at him closely and saw tears begin to form in his eyes.

"Good job, Aj. You did it", I said with a forced smile. I didn't want Aj to be anymore upset then he already was, so I tried to act positivly. For him.

"Now what?", Aj asked me with slightly hopefull eyes.

"You need to find a way out of this barn", I said to him knowing well enough I wouldn't be able to get up let alone escape a barn surrounded by walkers.

AJ begin hastily looking around to find any possible exit.

"Up there, the monsters can't reach us up there", he said pointing to a ladder going up to the balcony overlooking the rest of the barn.

"Let's go. Easy climb.", he said waiting for me to get up.

It started to become harder to breathe. I looked down at my leg where the bite was, and I knew I wasn't going to be able to make it. The pain made me too weak to stand. By the look on his face, AJ could already tell what I was thinking.

"Please" "Try", Aj pleaded.

I knew deep down if I try to stand it would be useless. But for AJ, I tried to stand. I began to push myself up using my arms leaning to one side. As I expected I felt too weak and fell back down in the same sitting position I started. I looked at AJ with sadness. He began to shake his head from side to side.

"You can't give up. You can't give up", Aj said in a saddened tone.

"I need you", he simply said on the verge of tears once again. I felt so guilty when he said that knowing I would be leaving my sweet goofball behind.

"I'm so sorry", I said in a soft but sincere tone.

"This is just what happens sometimes", I spoke trying to to reassure AJ.

"But it wasn't supposed to happen to you", he said shaking his head seeming to begin to feel angry. I didn't want to see him so angry. I want you them to go on feeling happy.

"My little goofball", I said trying to lighten the mood.

"It's Alvin Junior", he said bluntly.

"You'll always be goofball to me", I said looking straight ahead recalling all the great times we had. I then looked back to him to see that he wasn't looking at me anymore.

"Hey, look at me", when he still refused to look at me I said,

"Aj, please", I pleaded.

He then looked over to me, struggling to keep eye contact he walked over and kneeled to me.

"You're such a cutie, how did I get so lucky", I said putting a hand to his left cheek. He closed his eyes, and I could tell he was bottling up so many emotions. I didn't want him to feel so sad. I didn't want the last time I spoke with him to be a bad memory.

"Gotcha", I said smiling sincerely as I poked his nose playfully.

"Please, please don't be silly right now", my goofball said as he looked to the ground frowning.