My mochi.

Jungkook

I wake up and don't see Jimin.

I look around for a note. Nothing. I look at my phone. He doesn't have my phone number.

"fuck",I say silently.

No cursing Jungkook it's bad, remember?

I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

*Slam*

I almost choked on water. Again.

But the bigger problem was someone was at my house.

I take the broom and head where the noise was.

"YOU SON OF A BISCUIT, IF YOU HAVE A GUN I'LL YELL MY LUNGS OUT SO DON'T YOU DARE COME CLO-"

"Jimin...."

He was laughing so bad that I could see his beautiful eyes turn more beautiful and his pearly white teeth that I wanted to jam on my mouth.

He then looks at me and notices my face.

"I'm sorry Kookie...I was just cooking breakfast...I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you...",He says looking down.

I run to him and hug him.

"I thought you left."

I feel his fingers in my back get tighter.

"I would never leave you Jungkook",he says softly.

I lift up his chin and kissed him.

His soft plump lips were freaking soft than the word soft.

I let my tongue wander his mouth.

He tugged my hair making me moan.

I started kissing more passionately, and with more love.

How he tasted so good!

We both let go trying to breathe for air.

"my first kiss.",we both say.

We both look at each other stunned and then laugh.

"No way, I thought you said you had a boyfriend before. Didn't you two kiss?"

"We were best friends. But when we decided to date. We went on our first date. Then he left without saying anything.",Jimin says shrugging.

"So I, Jeon Jungkook ,was your first kiss!"

"Yeah and I, Park Jimin, was yours!"

"Now let's eat",he says excited.

"Jimin...."

"Hmm?",he says turning back.

" I would never leave you."

He smiles and gets the breakfast he made.

"I made pancakes for my kookie",he says with a bright smile.

It was heart shaped pancakes and it said kookie on top, which was made by syrup.

My heart started fluttering way too hard.

"You don't like it...", he says frowning.

"my mochi....I love it but I don't like you frowning.",I say pecking his lips.

"Be careful!! You're going to drop the pancakes! But mochi?", Jimin says.

"Mochi because you are cute, adorable, amazing, beautiful, lovely, and mine.", I say with a broad smile.

Jimin smiles.

"Okay let's eat breakfast before you make me cry!",he says dragging me to the table.

20 minutes later

"Jimin-shi the pancakes were delicious, I wish I could stay with you forever, but I have to go to work.",I say hating my job for the first time.

"It's okay Kookie. I also have to stuff to do. Um...is it okay if I tell my father about you and me.", he says looking at his empty plate.

"Absolutely, My mochi, whatever you want to do.",I say with a smile.

I get up and walk towards Jimin.

I kiss him in the lips.

"I'm going to head to work before you make me change my mind.",I say and go to my room to change.

"Okay call me!! I left my phone number in your phone!!", Jimin yells and I hear him head out.

"Stupid work",I mumble to myself.