5th date

Jimin (back to the fight)

I ran out of Jungkook's house. I fell down crying. My plan was ruined and now he hated me but I would come back. He just needs some space.

"An hour.",I whispered to myself.

I started walking to the bridge.

Until I heard a crash. A car had crashed into a store, the car blocking the street, and cars had stopped immediately.

A little girl was walking the pathway and a bike was going out of control.

I saw that the bike would crash to her and she wouldn't make it. So I did what was right. I jumped and grabbed her. But the bike still hit me, right in my arm. I cried in pain and everything went black.

"jimin wake up", I heard a voice. A voice I hadn't heard in a long time.

"Mom", I whispered.

I saw her with a pretty white gown and a flower crown.

"Are you okay?", she said lifting me up.

"Yeah", I said and hugged her.

"Where are we?"

"We are in the clouds darling.", she exclaimed.

"What?! I'm dead!"

"No not yet.", she said confused.

I went back down immediately and saw Jungkook crying at the date I had arranged.

"Kookie don't cry!", I yelled.

But he couldn't hear me.

"Who's that?", my mom asked.

"that's jungkook....the love of my life", I said and started crying.

"You know? It's not too late to go back.", my mom said.

"Then why are you here?"

"Things happen for a reason. I didn't have a choice but I can see that you do.", mom said silently.

I have a choice to go back or stay with my mom.

"but you're going to stay here?", I asked.

"yes I will stay here but I can visit except you can't see me", she smiled.

"That's what I've been doing....I wish I could actually comfort your dad when he cries at night. Tell him I miss him and that I love him",mom softly said.

"yes mom", I said and hugged her.

"Now go back before I slap you",she threatened and winked.

"Nooo!", I said with a fake expression.

I hugged her and left back to my body.

I woke up with a heavy feeling in my leg. Did my leg break? That's when I saw that it was Jungkook.

"I love you Jimin. I love you with all my heart.", he said and fell asleep.

I was about to wake him up and eat him. But he looked really tired. He eyes were poofy red and had dark spots. I started pulling his hair slightly like how he likes it.

Back to where we were.
30 minutes later

Jungkook sat near Jimin's bed smiling.

Jimin's dad, Tae, and Hobi, has rushed in later when they heard that Jimin had woken up.
The doctor had also checked Jimin.

Jimin's dad was all happy that he started yelling.

Jimin then stood up from his bed.

"Woah Jimin, you need to stay in bed.", Jungkook said.

Jimin rolled his eyes and started walking.

"See I'm fine, it was just my arms.", Jimin said holding up his cast.

"The doctor also said I don't have my sickness anymore. A miracle!", Jimin said laughing.

Jungkook stood up and hugged.

"How I missed you in my arms.",Jungkook whispered.

That's when Jimin started dragging Jungkook.

"Where are we going?", Jungkook asked.

"To finish the date you ruined. Duhh!",Jimin said winking.

We got in the car and got to Jimin's house.

He went to go change and I walked to the curtains and sat down on a chair.

Then Jimin walked out with a teddy bear which was a bunny.

"Kookie the last word for the fifth date is....forever. You made me believe in a forever with you.",he said shyly with a smile.

"and will you be my forever?", Jimin asked while holding a box with two rings in it.

I got up and ran to him.

"absolutely my mochi",I said hugging him.

I kissed him deeply.

"I love you ,Jimin Park.", I softly said.

"I love you ,Jeon Jungkook", he softly said back.